09-02-2013, 06:30 PM #1
Toke's Pwny
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So we all heard about making crews online and robbing stores and whatever.
But I was wondering if you can be like cops and stuff and make FBI crew and stuff like that. I mean imagine how epic that would be. I mean, the chances of that are really low, but if R* actually made this.. I would pee my pants.
What do you guys think?
09-02-2013, 06:37 PM #2
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Toke
So we all heard about making crews online and robbing stores and whatever.
But I was wondering if you can be like cops and stuff and make FBI crew and stuff like that. I mean imagine how epic that would be. I mean, the chances of that are really low, but if R* actually made this.. I would pee my pants.
What do you guys think?

I'm personally buying GTA V to go around like a thug, not really interested in being a police man lol
09-02-2013, 06:41 PM #3
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Theres a mod for PS3 GTA IV, where you can be a policeman and in my opinion it is boring as fuck! Restricted to 60MPH unless after a criminal etc.. Its so boring!
09-02-2013, 07:16 PM #4
Toke's Pwny
Do a barrel roll!
Lol I agree with you guys, but me, personally, like to be a police guy. I am the type of person who will arrest a guy to make them rage and stuff. Haha. I remember MTA SA and SAMP Smile.

The following 2 users say thank you to Toke's Pwny for this useful post:

network10, Swifter
09-03-2013, 01:56 AM #5
Dan
I'm a god.
I would like to see it in the game, most of the time I would I'll be a criminal. But I would like to be able to be a cop every so often! I don't see it being in the game though. :(

The following 2 users say thank you to Dan for this useful post:

network10, Toke's Pwny
09-03-2013, 04:33 AM #6
Toke's Pwny
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
I would like to see it in the game, most of the time I would I'll be a criminal. But I would like to be able to be a cop every so often! I don't see it being in the game though. :(

Man.. I have been a GTA player since I was a little kid lol. I mean I always wanted to be a cop in the game. It's just so fun. I mean wouldn't it be just awesome if they actually put it in the game?! Man..
09-03-2013, 05:17 AM #7
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
see I haven't done a whole lot of research on the game but im wondering if this is online like gta iv where you join a lobby or if its just one map one world everyone is there... and if its not... if you purchase a home and garage on a world is that something you must accomplish every game. or does it save... watch the multiplayer trailer and in the very end it says " in a dynamic SHARED world " so it has me wondering.
09-03-2013, 02:14 PM #8
sebsqr
Do a barrel roll!
Something I've been wondering is. Why pay to buy cars when (just a guess) you can just go into the car shop like in gta 4 and steal the car?
09-04-2013, 02:08 AM #9
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
APB reloaded is the game for you then bro.

Its incredible, good graphics, good controls, lots of fun stuff to do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo