Post: Is there anyway to get/keep the vapid hotknife/clown van?
11-04-2015, 06:51 PM #1
Wand
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So friend is spawning them, but when I go into LSC with the van, only thing able to mod is explosives but no way to put a tracker

And also with the vapid hotknife it's saying car is too hot

Is there anyway I would be able to get them and keep them? or someone put a tracker in them?
11-04-2015, 11:22 PM #2
ian_
Hurah!
Originally posted by o View Post
So friend is spawning them, but when I go into LSC with the van, only thing able to mod is explosives but no way to put a tracker

And also with the vapid hotknife it's saying car is too hot

Is there anyway I would be able to get them and keep them? or someone put a tracker in them?

on ps3 /xbox360 you need colectors edition dlc to keep the hotknife clown van needs a bypass to be kept in garage cant use bypass on ofw
11-05-2015, 01:15 AM #3
Wand
Little One
Originally posted by ian
on ps3 /xbox360 you need colectors edition dlc to keep the hotknife clown van needs a bypass to be kept in garage cant use bypass on ofw

I have the collectors edition weapons, how am I able to keep those? hammer, pistol.50 etc.

My friend did a recovery on my account, so maybe he already added it for me. I am able to see the car, before the recovery it was blacked out and was unable to see it.

I can see it the same way as I see the Elegy(behind the 'Out of stock' banner). I know for the Elegy you need to join rockstar social, if I join it would the hotknife become unlocked?
11-05-2015, 01:59 AM #4
Wand
Little One
Also would like to add, that the collectors edition weapons are only in my weapon wheel, I do not see them at the ammunition - pistol.50 , hammer, bullpup shotgun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo