12-13-2015, 03:58 AM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since I got my PS4, I have transferred my original character from my original account to the PS4 (don't worry it's not my modding account lol). When I entered Ammu-nation, I expected all of the new weapons to be in stock, the weapons that were not included on last gen consoles. I found all of the new items such as the machete but I can't find the flashlight? I'm not talking about the flashlight attachment. I know this is a really stupid question, like why would I be asking for a flashlight? I think it would just be fun in general just to have one. But back to the topic, how can I get the flashlight? Is it only for PC? I've seen VanossGaming buy it in one of his videos (his first video on the Lowrider DLC I think)
12-13-2015, 05:14 AM #2
Loes
Lexicon Admin
I think it was a halloween exclusive. Not 100% sure
12-21-2015, 03:06 PM #3
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
Since I got my PS4, I have transferred my original character from my original account to the PS4 (don't worry it's not my modding account lol). When I entered Ammu-nation, I expected all of the new weapons to be in stock, the weapons that were not included on last gen consoles. I found all of the new items such as the machete but I can't find the flashlight? I'm not talking about the flashlight attachment. I know this is a really stupid question, like why would I be asking for a flashlight? I think it would just be fun in general just to have one. But back to the topic, how can I get the flashlight? Is it only for PC? I've seen VanossGaming buy it in one of his videos (his first video on the Lowrider DLC I think)

you should try to contact rockstar if it doesn't appear OR make your friend drop it for you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo