01-05-2016, 03:35 PM #1
Wand
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So basically I am trying to get two garages done with bright chrome hybrid paints.

For some odd reason, it seems that most do not stick, there is like 6 that did but no luck with the others.

Is there a way to get them all to stick or is there a limit to as how many you can do?
01-05-2016, 03:47 PM #2
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Secondary color doesn't stick , also , you need to drive a car in and out of your garage to make sure is saved .
01-05-2016, 03:55 PM #3
Wand
Little One
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
Secondary color doesn't stick , also , you need to drive a car in and out of your garage to make sure is saved .

Well I mean 6 of them did stick, but it seems there may be a limit?

And yeah my buddy did drive them out/in to save, but seems like only 6 continue to save and the rest did not.
01-05-2016, 04:53 PM #4
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
weird because there's no limit
01-05-2016, 05:02 PM #5
Ic3Cr34m
Little One
By hybrid chrome you mean colored chrome, right?
01-05-2016, 05:14 PM #6
Wand
Little One
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
weird because there's no limit

My friend also had 6-8, and then he tried to do it to two more cars in another garage and when he re-entered the garage they would go back to original. Plate would also revert, not just the color.

Originally posted by Ic3Cr34m View Post
By hybrid chrome you mean colored chrome, right?

Well I've seen chrome with a very light shade of color in it, almost non noticeable. I have also seen a very bright shade of it, maybe it's not chrome but it is a very bright shiny color that is not obtainable from the shop.

I guess it would be more so of a shiny/glossy/fluorescent color and not a chrome.

Like this You must login or register to view this content.

And if you can't see the link just go into google and type in 'fluorescent modded paint gta 5' and you'll see the color I am talking about.
Last edited by Wand ; 01-05-2016 at 05:19 PM.
01-05-2016, 05:15 PM #7
Ic3Cr34m
Little One
I'll have to take a look at what you mean when I get home.
01-05-2016, 07:43 PM #8
Wand
Little One
Sure thing, would appreciate it!

Also the correct term I am looking for is 'fluorescent modded paint' and not chrome, sorry for the confusion

I'll have to take a look at what you mean when I get home.
01-05-2016, 08:39 PM #9
Ic3Cr34m
Little One
Originally posted by o View Post
Sure thing, would appreciate it!

Also the correct term I am looking for is 'fluorescent modded paint' and not chrome, sorry for the confusion

Are you leaving the game for the changes to save?
01-05-2016, 09:10 PM #10
Wand
Little One
Yeah, I've done it 3 times now and it's the same thing over.

After all cars are done and re-entered garage, I leave online so it saves. When I get back online all my plates/colors are reverted back to original.

Are you leaving the game for the changes to save?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo