01-13-2016, 01:09 AM #1
Dhrny1
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So guys, I got stuck here and I need some help..

I bought an account recovery for my GTA 5 character but not knowing how that works I asumed he would mod my ps4 account since he said he does 'ps4 services'. But he didn't and it doesn't work like that either, he modded my ps3 account but I already had mine account transfered to the ps4. I dont know what to do anymore, but he would do it again for me on a new PSN.. but that will mean that I need to buy another ps+ and that will make it pretty expensive..

And now I dont know what to do neither what the options are. Is it even possible to let him mod a social club account and let the social club link to my ps4 and transfer it? ( and unlink mine current social club). How does this work out for me? What can I do now?

Looking forward for answers guys..
01-13-2016, 01:30 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Dhrny1 View Post
So guys, I got stuck here and I need some help..

I bought an account recovery for my GTA 5 character but not knowing how that works I asumed he would mod my ps4 account since he said he does 'ps4 services'. But he didn't and it doesn't work like that either, he modded my ps3 account but I already had mine account transfered to the ps4. I dont know what to do anymore, but he would do it again for me on a new PSN.. but that will mean that I need to buy another ps+ and that will make it pretty expensive..

And now I dont know what to do neither what the options are. Is it even possible to let him mod a social club account and let the social club link to my ps4 and transfer it? ( and unlink mine current social club). How does this work out for me? What can I do now?

Looking forward for answers guys..

Once you transfer, you cannot transfer again. Your best bet is to ask him to mod a new account that may be transferred to PS4.
01-13-2016, 01:36 AM #3
Dhrny1
Save Point
Originally posted by Kam View Post
Once you transfer, you cannot transfer again. Your best bet is to ask him to mod a new account that may be transferred to PS4.

What do you mean with a new account? A whole new playstation network account? That is the problem, I dont have money to pay both accounts internet pass.
01-13-2016, 01:38 AM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
What do you mean with a new account? A whole new playstation network account? That is the problem, I dont have money to pay both accounts internet pass.

Maybe whoever did the service would be kind enough to re-do it. A whole new PSN Account will be needed to work.
01-13-2016, 01:47 AM #5
Dhrny1
Save Point
He offered me to redo it but if the only option is the option that I need to buy another 20 euro psn card for 3 months I dont have any options. I actually hoped that someone figured out with a rockstar account switch...
01-13-2016, 09:30 AM #6
Miccus
Little One
He offered me to redo it but if the only option is the option that I need to buy another 20 euro psn card for 3 months I dont have any options. I actually hoped that someone figured out with a rockstar account switch...

You can make another account .
If you transfer the new account to youre ps4, it will ask you if you want to set that account as youre primary on the ps4, if you DON'T set it on primary you can play with it online and you dont have to pay for another psn plus, this way you can have more accounts on youre ps4 while you just pay with one account for psn plus !
01-13-2016, 09:57 PM #7
Dhrny1
Save Point
Originally posted by Miccus View Post
You can make another account .
If you transfer the new account to youre ps4, it will ask you if you want to set that account as youre primary on the ps4, if you DON'T set it on primary you can play with it online and you dont have to pay for another psn plus, this way you can have more accounts on youre ps4 while you just pay with one account for psn plus !

So you are telling me that:

1) I need to make a new PSN account and let hım login with it on his ps3 to mod GTA on it
2) Log on PSN on my PS4
3) Dont set it as a primary psn on my ps4
4) and just go online with it

Sorry, it just didnt understand. I tought I payed for online for just mine PSN account and not for the PS4.
01-14-2016, 12:13 AM #8
Miccus
Little One
So you are telling me that:

1) I need to make a new PSN account and let hım login with it on his ps3 to mod GTA on it
2) Log on PSN on my PS4
3) Dont set it as a primary psn on my ps4
4) and just go online with it

Sorry, it just didnt understand. I tought I payed for online for just mine PSN account and not for the PS4.

Yes but you have to let him make a account on the ps3 en then mod the account on ps3 after that you can transfer that account to ps4 !
Then dont set youre new account that you transfer as primary and you can play online !

The following user thanked Miccus for this useful post:

Dhrny1
01-15-2016, 11:28 AM #9
Dhrny1
Save Point
Thank you guys very much for the usefull information. I have made a new PSN on the web (didn't use it on ps4). I will let him mod it on the ps3 and will transfer it to my ps4. Thank you all.

The following user thanked Dhrny1 for this useful post:

Miccus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo