Post: has anyone had any problems with there chat cutting out on gta5
01-22-2016, 02:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sorry if this is the right place for this but im not sure where else to put it

i have been having a issue with losing chat when online doesnt matter if im in a invite only or public i changed my network provider im getting 80mbps download and 5-6mbps upload on my computer and im only getting 15mbps download and 3mbps upload on the ps3 its jailbroken and cfw 4.75 rebug on dex does anyone else have this problem and some time it kicks me offline but not off psn
01-22-2016, 02:29 AM #2
and i forgot to mention it happens on both of my systems the other is ofw 320g slim
01-22-2016, 10:31 AM #3
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by sack2015 View Post
sorry if this is the right place for this but im not sure where else to put it

i have been having a issue with losing chat when online doesnt matter if im in a invite only or public i changed my network provider im getting 80mbps download and 5-6mbps upload on my computer and im only getting 15mbps download and 3mbps upload on the ps3 its jailbroken and cfw 4.75 rebug on dex does anyone else have this problem and some time it kicks me offline but not off psn

This problem your facing, could be due to your ISP (Internet Service Provider), or generally your router itself... Does this happen on any other devices which you own, such as a PC, Phone, Tablet...

and i forgot to mention it happens on both of my systems the other is ofw 320g slim

Well, it may not seem like good news, but if it's happening on both consoles. It's unlikely that the console is damaged...
01-23-2016, 01:11 AM #4
no it does not happen on the pc only on both play stations and its a new router because i just switched providers
01-24-2016, 01:21 AM #5
bruhpears
I am error
try using ethernet instead of wifi
01-25-2016, 05:25 AM #6
they are hooked up through Ethernet and i tried new cables also
01-25-2016, 05:27 AM #7
ian_
Hurah!
sorry if this is the right place for this but im not sure where else to put it

could be ping related and other users conections not nessecarily yours as for kicked from game we all know gta servers are pretty shitty
01-25-2016, 05:46 AM #8
ok thanks its probably just there servers then i saw there was some outages and issues with psn also
01-30-2016, 11:52 AM #9
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
ok thanks its probably just there servers then i saw there was some outages and issues with psn also

Most likely. Is the issue resolved now ?
01-30-2016, 09:56 PM #10
i have not had a chace to try it yet i should be able to in a few days

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo