01-28-2016, 03:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am rather new to this whole modding deal (2 days), and I have been searching all over for mods, I have downloaded a few... but they are all .SPRX and I can't seem to get them to work with my usb when I plug it into the PS4, if anyone would be willing to help me obtain and use a working mod menu, please contact me via PS4 or within the comment section, all help would be greatly appreciated! NOTE* I do not want a super amazing mod menu that would cost me money as I am a rather poor person. All I would like is a mod menu that can do money drops/rain along with increase rp and a few other little gadgets. Thank you all for reading this and double thanks to those willing to help a guy out!
01-28-2016, 05:57 PM #2
Miccus
Little One
Originally posted by iiKaposi View Post
I am rather new to this whole modding deal (2 days), and I have been searching all over for mods, I have downloaded a few... but they are all .SPRX and I can't seem to get them to work with my usb when I plug it into the PS4, if anyone would be willing to help me obtain and use a working mod menu, please contact me via PS4 or within the comment section, all help would be greatly appreciated! NOTE* I do not want a super amazing mod menu that would cost me money as I am a rather poor person. All I would like is a mod menu that can do money drops/rain along with increase rp and a few other little gadgets. Thank you all for reading this and double thanks to those willing to help a guy out!

There are no mods on ps4 for gta5 buddy, you can only mod on ps3, so it aint gonna work !
01-29-2016, 12:24 AM #3
I am rather new to this whole modding deal (2 days), and I have been searching all over for mods, I have downloaded a few... but they are all .SPRX and I can't seem to get them to work with my usb when I plug it into the PS4, if anyone would be willing to help me obtain and use a working mod menu, please contact me via PS4 or within the comment section, all help would be greatly appreciated! NOTE* I do not want a super amazing mod menu that would cost me money as I am a rather poor person. All I would like is a mod menu that can do money drops/rain along with increase rp and a few other little gadgets. Thank you all for reading this and double thanks to those willing to help a guy out!

As Miccus said, there is no Mod menus on ps4 any mods that you have seen have most likely been account mods (clothing mods, stat mods, fast run, extra inventory items etc) that have been modded on ps3 then transfered to NextGen
01-29-2016, 12:29 AM #4
dont think there willl be mods for ps4 for quite a bit lol
02-01-2016, 01:53 AM #5
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator

As for what the others said. There is no possible way other than a modded account which is nothing like actual mods are not possible on PS4 consoles. Team rebug and other exploit teams have started looking into exploits on PS4 but it will not happen anytime soon. I mean there is not even gamesave mods on ps4 yet. It will be some time before anything is released to the public.
02-01-2016, 10:03 AM #6
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie

You can't modify the PS4 system as of now. Also, don't fall for anyone telling you that a menu works on the PS4, it's all false information. However, if you wish to get your account modded you could look in this section You must login or register to view this content. for free services, or You must login or register to view this content. for paid services. Other than that, there is nothing much you can do. You'll just have to wait, also bear in mind that people are only investigating on lower firmwares on the PS4 such as 1.76.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo