02-04-2016, 07:31 PM #1
BrainMurder10
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I'm here because I'm kinda desperate and you may be the only ones who could tell me a solution :P

Well for a long I've been trying to join 3 specific GTA Crews but they're always with their limit reached. I guess I had luck yesterday because one of those crews was with 999 members so I quickly joined it. It was just luck Sal
Now there are these two others I really need to join but they're with their limit reached too. I have a recruitment invite for both but it's kinda useless because it won't auto-join me to the crew unless I have luck and get those 2 other crews with 999 members so that I could join 'em.
Well my question is: is there anyway I could join these crews even though they're with 1000 members? I know it might be a stupid question but it must have a way to do that. Those crews are some kind of a dream because I always wanted to join 'em. I actually tried using 'Inspect Element' lol just to see if I could join them but it always kept saying: Accept Failed. I know 'Inspect Element' is just a change for me, not the server, but I had to try :P

Then guys, please, if anyone here knows a working method please share it with me because I really need to and really want to join both crews.
I'd appreciate for anyone's response Happy

These are the crews:
You must login or register to view this content.
02-04-2016, 07:42 PM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by BrainMurder10 View Post
Hey guys I'm here because I'm kinda desperate and you may be the only ones who could tell me a solution :P

Well for a long I've been trying to join 3 specific GTA Crews but they're always with their limit reached. I guess I had luck yesterday because one of those crews was with 999 members so I quickly joined it. It was just luck Sal
Now there are these two others I really need to join but they're with their limit reached too. I have a recruitment invite for both but it's kinda useless because it won't auto-join me to the crew unless I have luck and get those 2 other crews with 999 members so that I could join 'em.
Well my question is: is there anyway I could join these crews even though they're with 1000 members? I know it might be a stupid question but it must have a way to do that. Those crews are some kind of a dream because I always wanted to join 'em. I actually tried using 'Inspect Element' lol just to see if I could join them but it always kept saying: Accept Failed. I know 'Inspect Element' is just a change for me, not the server, but I had to try :P

Then guys, please, if anyone here knows a working method please share it with me because I really need to and really want to join both crews.
I'd appreciate for anyone's response Happy

These are the crews:

In a way you kinda answered your own question. No its like trying too join a lobby thats full it will not let you until someone leaves or kicked. Same kinda applies for crews. If the slots are full depending on the creaters crew settings than you cannot join due to the capacity meeting its limit. You will have too try again and see if your lucky.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo