02-08-2016, 11:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); During a transfer I lost everything but kept my rank and money but now I can't buy anything or do most missions until I get a call from Simeon, he hasn't called and it's been 4 days, everybody keeps telling me to just drive around until he does, but that's not working, please somebody give me an actual solution
02-08-2016, 12:19 PM #2
Raiden
Banned
Originally posted by Kencreole View Post
During a transfer I lost everything but kept my rank and money but now I can't buy anything or do most missions until I get a call from Simeon, he hasn't called and it's been 4 days, everybody keeps telling me to just drive around until he does, but that's not working, please somebody give me an actual solution

Was this a modded account that you transferred from lastgen?
If it was then the online tutorial wasn't fully skipped to the point where Simeon has already called to allow you to buy apartments.

If it was a modded account that someone made for you, then I'd contact them and ask for a remake ensuring the online tutorial is fully skipped this time.

Or you can use someone else who is capable of skipping it on lastgen so you can transfer with no issues.
Last edited by Raiden ; 02-08-2016 at 12:22 PM.
02-08-2016, 12:24 PM #3
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Kencreole View Post
During a transfer I lost everything but kept my rank and money but now I can't buy anything or do most missions until I get a call from Simeon, he hasn't called and it's been 4 days, everybody keeps telling me to just drive around until he does, but that's not working, please somebody give me an actual solution

This normally signifies that a recovery service has been rushed. There's nothing you can do, if it is a modded account as Raiden said then ask this person to make you another one. Since, there isn't going to be anything you can do about it. If they refused and you bought it from NGU simply open a dispute...

The following user thanked Helping-Hand for this useful post:

Raiden

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo