Post: What's The Best Fun Online GameModes/Missions/General Fun Stuff To Do With Friends On
02-12-2016, 05:23 PM #1
WILSON3000
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I'm online pretty much every night with 3 of my mates we do the heists all the time & was wanting to collect alien 👽 ship parts together but just found out its solo single player only 💩 So just wondering what are the best game modes/Side Quests/Missions etc Or just general good fun stuff to do online with friends. Thanks
02-13-2016, 04:26 PM #2
Loes
Lexicon Admin
Originally posted by WILSON3000 View Post
Ok so I'm online pretty much every night with 3 of my mates we do the heists all the time & was wanting to collect alien �� ship parts together but just found out its solo single player only �� So just wondering what are the best game modes/Side Quests/Missions etc Or just general good fun stuff to do online with friends. Thanks

It all depends on what you like to do, theres races, last team standind and many other game modes. Even custom ones if you to the rockstar website and add them to your account.

The following user thanked Loes for this useful post:

Tears
02-14-2016, 01:26 PM #3
WILSON3000
Pokemon Trainer
Ye I know that pal I'm asking which ones are the most fun that people have played to save me the time of playing them all to see what there like
02-15-2016, 06:24 AM #4
Loes
Lexicon Admin
Ye I know that pal I'm asking which ones are the most fun that people have played to save me the time of playing them all to see what there like

Usually on the rockstar page they rate them, so Id suggest checking the highest rated ones for every gamemode there is. I dont personally play any of them so I cant help much with that.
02-16-2016, 03:53 AM #5
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator

yeah on the Rockstar website you can view ratings for fun jobs/missions like Loes said. Maybe you can find something from there perhaps.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo