02-21-2016, 09:04 PM #1
kallerh
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i want to transfer my ps3 acount to ps4, its been around two years sice i've played it, if i transfer the account will i keep my money, i earned the money by glitching i remember
02-21-2016, 09:08 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by kallerh View Post
Hello i want to transfer my ps3 acount to ps4, its been around two years sice i've played it, if i transfer the account will i keep my money, i earned the money by glitching i remember

You can transfer by doing a Character Transfer via Social Club.

Yes, you will have your money if it has not already been reset. You can only transfer once so make sure you have a good amount of money...
02-21-2016, 09:10 PM #3
kallerh
Save Point
Originally posted by Kam View Post
You can transfer by doing a Character Transfer via Social Club.

Yes, you will have your money if it has not already been reset. You can only transfer once so make sure you have a good amount of money...

I have about 5millions dont know if that is alot?, and how do i get more money now a days Smile?
02-21-2016, 09:12 PM #4
Kam
I have about 5millions dont know if that is alot?, and how do i get more money now a days Smile?

That should be just fine... If you want more, you can pay for a recovery service and someone will rank you up, give you more money, and you will be able to have a lot more money stored for the PS4.
02-21-2016, 09:21 PM #5
kallerh
Save Point
Originally posted by Kam View Post
That should be just fine... If you want more, you can pay for a recovery service and someone will rank you up, give you more money, and you will be able to have a lot more money stored for the PS4.

Okay thanks
02-21-2016, 09:24 PM #6
Kam
Okay thanks

You're welcome Happy

Question answered. Moved to Answered Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo