03-21-2016, 07:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HI

I want to transfer my ps3 account which is modded to my PS4. I have linked the PSN to rockstar social club. when I log into my PS4 using the same PSN and go to transfer it doesn't transfer, Do I have to have the PSN account linked to social club through the PSN??

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN CHECK FOR ME ON THE PS4 // IF PROOF IS SHOWN, i will mod a gta 5 account for you if its allowed on this website.

Thanks for taking you time out
03-22-2016, 12:38 PM #2
Originally posted by AD33B View Post
HI

I want to transfer my ps3 account which is modded to my PS4. I have linked the PSN to rockstar social club. when I log into my PS4 using the same PSN and go to transfer it doesn't transfer, Do I have to have the PSN account linked to social club through the PSN??

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN CHECK FOR ME ON THE PS4 // IF PROOF IS SHOWN, i will mod a gta 5 account for you if its allowed on this website.

Thanks for taking you time out

socialclub.rockstargames.com --- go there
1. Press sign in
2. Click on sony logo
3. Sign into sony account
4. If it is stuck on loading (the sony log in) refresh the social club website, then you ll know if it is linked or not.
Please not, it won't transfer if you have transferred once already.

Alternatively, you can register for social club or sign in ingame by going to online > crews.

The following user thanked Kavi Modz for this useful post:

AD33B
03-22-2016, 12:47 PM #3
thanks for the reply. i have linked it and when i go to my ps4 it shows up at level 0 etc..
03-22-2016, 01:10 PM #4
jqq
Hurah!
thanks for the reply. i have linked it and when i go to my ps4 it shows up at level 0 etc..
You'll have to make sure the account wasn't played on nor transferred to next gen before doing so , because it will not work! If so , then you'll have to create a new PSN/social club account , but make sure it isn't linked to social club while modding it , because it could cause an issue when transferring to next gen! Hope it helps!
Last edited by jqq ; 03-23-2016 at 03:10 AM.
03-24-2016, 07:56 AM #5
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator

question has been answered. moved to archive.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo