04-20-2016, 05:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); you them badass moddders who constantly attack everyone for no reason blowing them up takin weapons disabling actions what can I do to protect me myself and the lobby from bullshitters like that I ride around mostly I help a few out here and there when I see they trying not jumping session begging for shit I admit I went thru the bullshiting stage had test it out but I grew tired of it along time ago I promise I will not do bad and I don't mind adding whoever helps as a friend to prove to them I'm no bullshitt modder
04-20-2016, 05:50 AM #2
Ce4L
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by KokoTokes13 View Post
you them badass moddders who constantly attack everyone for no reason blowing them up takin weapons disabling actions what can I do to protect me myself and the lobby from bullshitters like that I ride around mostly I help a few out here and there when I see they trying not jumping session begging for shit I admit I went thru the bullshiting stage had test it out but I grew tired of it along time ago I promise I will not do bad and I don't mind adding whoever helps as a friend to prove to them I'm no bullshitt modder

private lobby with just your friends.
or
deal with the bull shit
or
come to ps4

The following user thanked Ce4L for this useful post:

Gryphus
04-20-2016, 06:13 AM #3
Originally posted by Ce4L View Post
private lobby with just your friends.
or
deal with the bull shit
or
come to ps4

I'm going to get a ps4 not enough dough to get it yet but I will and I already helped them so it gets boring af I have been dealing with it but everylobby for last 2 weeks takes me straight to them for some damn reason switch sessions theres more there I swear I end up with 3 modders other then me that or hackers and they block my servers and the whole time talking straight shit on a fucking game they take to serious I enjoy riding around meeting new people so private wont do it
04-20-2016, 08:13 AM #4
Ce4L
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
I'm going to get a ps4 not enough dough to get it yet but I will and I already helped them so it gets boring af I have been dealing with it but everylobby for last 2 weeks takes me straight to them for some damn reason switch sessions theres more there I swear I end up with 3 modders other then me that or hackers and they block my servers and the whole time talking straight shit on a fucking game they take to serious I enjoy riding around meeting new people so private wont do it

gta5 is lame/boring anyway
with/without mods
04-20-2016, 10:15 AM #5
Elleusive
I’m too L33T

There are douchey modders everywhere. Look into starting your own public lobby.
04-21-2016, 02:37 AM #6

Y'all won't be safe on PS4 for long either.

The following user thanked OFFSET_GHOST for this useful post:

KokoTokes13
04-21-2016, 03:53 AM #7
is there a way to force host on public lobby ive sat in lobbies for hours never got host and jumping session to find one with lil to no one in there I can but then no one never joins I cant win for losing
04-21-2016, 03:54 AM #8
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
is there a way to force host on public lobby ive sat in lobbies for hours never got host and jumping session to find one with lil to no one in there I can but then no one never joins I cant win for losing

Not really. There was a trick where people would use a lag switch program and make it lag until people started leaving then they would gain host but other than that there's not really a way to do it.
04-21-2016, 04:08 AM #9
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Not really. There was a trick where people would use a lag switch program and make it lag until people started leaving then they would gain host but other than that there's not really a way to do it.

hmmm does it still work if so how do I acquire such a thing I swear to only use my powers for good and to fight battles with evil modders
04-21-2016, 04:10 AM #10
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
hmmm does it still work if so how do I acquire such a thing I swear to only use my powers for good and to fight battles with evil modders

All i'm going to say is there's a free lag switch program that has an "X" in it. I'll let you figure the rest out Winky Winky

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

KokoTokes13

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo