08-09-2016, 02:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry if this is the wrong section I couldn't a section for posting questions about glitches

I found a thread on Redit that said that you could basically retransfer an already transferred account. It was made for users who already transferred once. The glitch involved a second account and tricking R* into letting you overwrite the account. Not sure if I can link it here?

My question about this is if anyone has any working knowledge on this or something similar? I don't currently have a second account to try it with or I would have myself already
08-09-2016, 05:54 PM #2
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Sorry if this is the wrong section I couldn't a section for posting questions about glitches

I found a thread on Redit that said that you could basically retransfer an already transferred account. It was made for users who already transferred once. The glitch involved a second account and tricking R* into letting you overwrite the account. Not sure if I can link it here?

My question about this is if anyone has any working knowledge on this or something similar? I don't currently have a second account to try it with or I would have myself already

I will lay this out for you very clearly so there are no misconceptions. What Rockstar does not like to advertise is that every account is actually entitled to a one time rollback for re transfer upon request only (these are intended to use in such cases for example let's say if a account did not transfer properly or something).
If approved (You need to bullshit your reason as to why you should be permitted a one time reset. Example would be my brother accidentally deleted my character or some shit nothing to complicated keep it simple.
You will then be permitted the one time retransfer.

Other than that once transferred that's it. (To also entice them to issue the one time retransfer you need to let them know your aware that it's possible they can do such a reset. what do I mean by that?
for example if you call there support number and say your reason as to why you want a retransfer say something like my friend had a similar issue and was told by a support agent they would issue him a one time transfer. After expressing that they will then know you are aware they can do that for you one time only. if you are not aware of it 9 time out of 10 they will be very reluctant to do that for you. So just bring it up discreetly that they should do it for you to. Also if the first agent does not reset the transfer call again till you get a agent who does as some are hesitant to do so. Eventually you will get the reset if you have not already had one.)

That's it if you were able to SE Rockstar into resetting your re transfer for you then you may freely do any more touch up's or mods on PS3 and retransfer. You should still have all the stuff you had on PS4 as well before the reset if not call them up again and complain.
08-09-2016, 06:03 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Sorry if this is the wrong section I couldn't a section for posting questions about glitches

Moved to GTA 5 Questions and Support

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
08-09-2016, 09:50 PM #4
Originally posted by Maniacal
I will lay this out for you very clearly so there are no misconceptions. What Rockstar does not like to advertise is that every account is actually entitled to a one time rollback for re transfer upon request only (these are intended to use in such cases for example let's say if a account did not transfer properly or something).
If approved (You need to bullshit your reason as to why you should be permitted a one time reset. Example would be my brother accidentally deleted my character or some shit nothing to complicated keep it simple.
You will then be permitted the one time retransfer.

Other than that once transferred that's it. (To also entice them to issue the one time retransfer you need to let them know your aware that it's possible they can do such a reset. what do I mean by that?
for example if you call there support number and say your reason as to why you want a retransfer say something like my friend had a similar issue and was told by a support agent they would issue him a one time transfer. After expressing that they will then know you are aware they can do that for you one time only. if you are not aware of it 9 time out of 10 they will be very reluctant to do that for you. So just bring it up discreetly that they should do it for you to. Also if the first agent does not reset the transfer call again till you get a agent who does as some are hesitant to do so. Eventually you will get the reset if you have not already had one.)

That's it if you were able to SE Rockstar into resetting your re transfer for you then you may freely do any more touch up's or mods on PS3 and retransfer. You should still have all the stuff you had on PS4 as well before the reset if not call them up again and complain.

Lol that's what I tried so I started looking for glitches/exploits as a dart on the board

I have 1.8bil added to my account do you think I should remove a bit of that to get the retransfer and then add the money back before transferring?
08-09-2016, 09:52 PM #5
Lol that's what I tried so I started looking for glitches/exploits as a dart on the board

I have 1.8bil added to my account do you think I should remove a bit of that to get the retransfer and then add the money back before transferring?

Do what ever you feel you should. At the end of the day you don't want to be kicking yourself over something you though you should have done and didn't.
As for my 2 cents I say your fine and go for it. I have a maxed bank account as high as gta goes and still have my account.
08-09-2016, 10:43 PM #6
Do what ever you feel you should. At the end of the day you don't want to be kicking yourself over something you though you should have done and didn't.
As for my 2 cents I say your fine and go for it. I have a maxed bank account as high as gta goes and still have my account.

Lol nice
How many times did you have to call to get your account to transfer?
08-09-2016, 11:02 PM #7
Lol nice
How many times did you have to call to get your account to transfer?

Just once
08-09-2016, 11:24 PM #8
Just once

Dang just curious to know what you told them?
08-10-2016, 01:13 AM #9
Samurai Poster

You have 9223372036854775807 :>
And no ban?
08-10-2016, 01:38 AM #10
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
You have 9223372036854775807 :>
And no ban?

The highest is 2 billion. I don't know where you came up with that at

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo