Post: Online Service Is Disable Due To Parental Controls.
11-03-2016, 07:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Good Day,

As of this morning i have been getting an error message when trying to go online in GTA 5 ... "Online Service is disabled on your sony entertainment network account due to parental*control*restrictions" I presume rockstar servers are having issues since i leave the game sit on that screen and it eventually gives me the option to go online after 5 - 10 minutes. I was posting to see if anyone else is experiencing the same issue?*

Thanks in advance!
11-10-2016, 05:10 PM #11
...im also having this problem ... & it also seems to fix itself randomly ... this morning seems worse than normal. my birth date is also 1980, i don't think this is related to the issue (but im also not sure). my internet connection is strong. I've tried most (if not all) combinations of quitting, turning on and off, changing the "control level" (connected and not connected - in multiman and psn with and without patch) ... i haven't figured out the solution yet, but confirm there is an issue.

FTSO, OK! thanks
11-10-2016, 06:33 PM #12
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
This is a known issue that has been happening for almost a week now and unfortunately the only method of fixing it by switching your DNS is no longer working so there's nothing that can be done about it until if/when it gets fixed. Just keep checking the R* server status page here: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo