12-21-2016, 01:11 AM #1
Paddy2016
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *Rockstar ps3 - Files required to play gta online could not be downloaded from the Rockstar gaves service, please return to grand theft auto v and try again later - i have had to recently update the game so i am really confused :S
12-21-2016, 01:57 PM #11
Paddy2016
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by XD
You have to delete the update of the GTA and reinstallKryptus

Heyy are you getting a message - The rockstar game services are unavailable right now. please return to grand theft auto and try again later.

I got passed the unable to download now i am lumbered with this lol
12-21-2016, 05:24 PM #12
I was reading old posts and it's a ban I guess but I don't see how if I switched too a default update.rpf and eboot and it worked but oh well I found a mod loader that works fine.
12-21-2016, 06:22 PM #13
val26
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by maikeyb1234 View Post
I was reading old posts and it's a ban I guess but I don't see how if I switched too a default update.rpf and eboot and it worked but oh well I found a mod loader that works fine.

hello,
which mod loader??
12-21-2016, 06:37 PM #14
the Christmas one they posted a few days ago
12-23-2016, 11:56 PM #15
SlicesOfSylvii
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by liljon252 View Post
Kryptus, so i played with the new 1.27 update just fine two days ago and now why is it a problem. I dont get why you have to delete the update and reinstall. I only use lexicon menu so i know there is no issues with mods doing it. Is this a new rockstar trick to ban modders or what???

Kryptus????? His name is Merry Kryptus right now....bah humbug

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo