01-07-2017, 12:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Make a quick simple psn hider tool and I will pay you through Paypal and it does not need preset names or nothing like that all it needs is the one offset to hide my psn profile. Or you can just help me update my 1.26 psn hider to work on 1.27.*
01-07-2017, 08:11 PM #2
United
Big Sister
Originally posted by jamarsloss View Post
Make a quick simple psn hider tool and I will pay you through Paypal and it does not need preset names or nothing like that all it needs is the one offset to hide my psn profile. Or you can just help me update my 1.26 psn hider to work on 1.27.*

Or you could just use an RTM Tool/SPRX Menu that already has this feature....
01-08-2017, 06:41 AM #3
I use the LTS sprx psn hider but I don't like it at all some reasons why I don't is because it does not give you the option to choose what you want your psn profile name to say like psn hider tools always did it only allows you to enable it on the menu but sense you cannot put in a fake psn name modders can still see your real psn name from their menu and that's a huge problem for me because I have too many enemies and that caused me to be spotted by a whole crew of enemies now I gotta make a whole new account. And something else that pisses me off is I time out too much and I always gotta load gta twice because once it is enabled once I time out and get put it story mode and join a online lobby it kicks me back offline from a cloud error because it won't let me disable the psn hider while in story mode so when I join a lobby again it's still enabled and that is very annoying.
01-08-2017, 06:43 AM #4
And I been looking for a rtm rpc tool with a psn hider but I can't find none for the new 1.27 update I really miss the addikted tool that had a psn hider and a very good outfit editor I loved it I'm pissed he stopped updating it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo