01-23-2017, 11:59 PM #1
dan144
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive just recently purchased a GTA V BLES01807 disc. Ive copied it to multiman, updated it through multiman, and whenever i try to play it, it looks like the game is starting, but then it says Game Quit: no request event and goes back to the XMB. I have it set as BD Mirror and internal in multiman. This also occurs with a BLUS disc i borrowed from my friend. Can anyone help?
01-24-2017, 05:40 AM #2
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by dan144 View Post
Ive just recently purchased a GTA V BLES01807 disc. Ive copied it to multiman, updated it through multiman, and whenever i try to play it, it looks like the game is starting, but then it says Game Quit: no request event and goes back to the XMB. I have it set as BD Mirror and internal in multiman. This also occurs with a BLUS disc i borrowed from my friend. Can anyone help?

Download a BLES eboot from somewhere You must login or register to view this content.. The modded EBOOT should prevent kick-backs in the XMB.

The following user thanked Sinister for this useful post:

dan144
01-24-2017, 05:55 AM #3
dan144
I am error
Originally posted by 42801
Download a BLES eboot from somewhere You must login or register to view this content.. The modded EBOOT should prevent kick-backs in the XMB.

This worked. Thanks so much, first time trying GTA and i didnt know about these kickbacks. Thread can be closed now mods.

The following user thanked dan144 for this useful post:

Sinister

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo