01-24-2017, 10:06 PM #1
Pehfam
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I could not find any other threads like this so please forgive me if i placed this in the wrong area but,I just got my ps3 back from a friend that cleaned and changed the HDD to an SSD.I went on today and worked fine but when I went into Gta 5, it says "You have not signed in.You will need to sign in to save your progress and to be awarded achievements. Do you want to sign in now?" I clicked on no cause my ps3 is jailbroken and thought it was fine since it went back to the loading screen for Gta but after a few seconds a sign in to play station page came up... so i just clicked sign in and it brought me to a black faded page when like if u press the middle button of your controller, and press it again it like brings you to like a black exit page where you wait for a second and it comes back.. well yeah it stayed like that for the next 10 mins... I don't know what to do because if i click on the yes at the first page it brings me to the same black faded page... if anyone has a fix for this, please do share it with me. PLEASE!
01-24-2017, 11:27 PM #2
Originally posted by Pehfam View Post
Hey guys I could not find any other threads like this so please forgive me if i placed this in the wrong area but,I just got my ps3 back from a friend that cleaned and changed the HDD to an SSD.I went on today and worked fine but when I went into Gta 5, it says "You have not signed in.You will need to sign in to save your progress and to be awarded achievements. Do you want to sign in now?" I clicked on no cause my ps3 is jailbroken and thought it was fine since it went back to the loading screen for Gta but after a few seconds a sign in to play station page came up... so i just clicked sign in and it brought me to a black faded page when like if u press the middle button of your controller, and press it again it like brings you to like a black exit page where you wait for a second and it comes back.. well yeah it stayed like that for the next 10 mins... I don't know what to do because if i click on the yes at the first page it brings me to the same black faded page... if anyone has a fix for this, please do share it with me. PLEASE!

Do you get any error code or anything?
01-25-2017, 06:48 AM #3
Pehfam
Gobble
No it just says Alert at the top :/
01-25-2017, 06:29 PM #4
Originally posted by Pehfam View Post
No it just says Alert at the top :/

Did it ask you to sign into a social club account ? before or after the alert?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo