01-28-2017, 06:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone tell me how to upload a custom crew emblem to social club without having to go via a website or using someones already created picture link? Got told there was a tutorial kicking about but I can't find it anywhere & it's doing my head in now lol. I've no issue having to mess about with a load of programmes to do it if need be.
01-28-2017, 06:36 PM #2
Originally posted by CandHglasgow View Post
Can anyone tell me how to upload a custom crew emblem to social club without having to go via a website or using someones already created picture link? Got told there was a tutorial kicking about but I can't find it anywhere & it's doing my head in now lol. I've no issue having to mess about with a load of programmes to do it if need be.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-28-2017, 08:15 PM #3
That's using someone else's already created images. I want to use one that I design. I just need to know how to import it into the social club editor, the last time I did it was the old svg & notepad++ way.
Last edited by CandHglasgow ; 01-28-2017 at 08:20 PM.
01-29-2017, 02:44 AM #4
sven
Are you high?
I don't think that is working anymore you could use this service: You must login or register to view this content.
01-29-2017, 09:36 AM #5
I really don't want to be going via websites or having to pay for it, when I could do it myself. All I'm asking for is a quick tutorial to tell me the basics on importing my image to the sc editor. It's not seriously this huge deal to do it now a days is it? Or is it that no one knows or is willing to tell anyone?
01-29-2017, 09:49 AM #6
sven
Are you high?
I understand but like 2 years ago I wanted to do it also by myself but for some reason it has been patched. Maybe their is an new way to do it.
01-29-2017, 02:50 PM #7
There is, just no one wants to share it for some reason :/ Guess I'll need to get real good on that sc editor ��
02-07-2017, 10:11 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Can anyone tell me how to upload a custom crew emblem to social club without having to go via a website or using someone's already created picture link? Got told there was a tutorial kicking about but I can't find it anywhere & it's doing my head in now lol. I've no issue having to mess about with a load of programmes to do it if need be.

From what I know Custom Emblems I think got patched I tried to do it recently and didn't work out. If you see people with it, That's because they had it before it got patched. I still have mines on my other account for my crew i made i couldn't do it for a new crew i made on a different account.
02-08-2017, 04:57 AM #9
GTAEmblem.com is the only way to add a custom emblem. All the other methods have been patched.
02-09-2017, 08:55 PM #10
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Can anyone tell me how to upload a custom crew emblem to social club without having to go via a website or using someones already created picture link? Got told there was a tutorial kicking about but I can't find it anywhere & it's doing my head in now lol. I've no issue having to mess about with a load of programmes to do it if need be.

Are you satisfied with all the answers provided to you or you still need help?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo