02-05-2017, 11:56 AM #1
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Fellow NGU Users!

I'm sure many of your people have been keeping an eye out on GTA V since the information of stopping transfers was released. Many people have been getting banned after transferring account, with them being either +30 days old and -30 days old.

Why do you think these bans are happening?
What are the best way to prevent these Bans?
You to transfer and play without any issue?
How many of your accounts have been banned, and how much was on it?

Personally, 5 personal acccounrs for myself were banned. One having 200M, the rest 500M - all level 250 with all unlocks. These accounts were also aged 40+ days

Thanks! iZady
02-05-2017, 04:11 PM #2
Gziee
Gobble
don't link your accounts to social club thats one way there catching people out an banning them
02-05-2017, 04:21 PM #3
even if u unlink it i got banned
02-07-2017, 01:12 PM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Did 12 transfers for friends to next gen.

4 to PSN & 8 to XB1. All 600m, rank 250.

Left half of each linked to SC & unlinked the other half.

So far I've had 2 XBL get banned (linked) and 3 PSN (2x linked) get banned.

Looks like luck of the draw, been 2 weeks and the others all seem fine.
02-07-2017, 01:17 PM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by iZady View Post
Hello Fellow NGU Users!

I'm sure many of your people have been keeping an eye out on GTA V since the information of stopping transfers was released. Many people have been getting banned after transferring account, with them being either +30 days old and -30 days old.

Why do you think these bans are happening?
What are the best way to prevent these Bans?
You to transfer and play without any issue?
How many of your accounts have been banned, and how much was on it?

Personally, 5 personal acccounrs for myself were banned. One having 200M, the rest 500M - all level 250 with all unlocks. These accounts were also aged 40+ days

Thanks! iZady

lmao i think if u do it lowkey u might be alright, but if ur transfering like 20 accounts a day to the same PS4/XBOX/PC on the same IP and CID espesh when they all modded i think this might raise some flags, not sure if this statenment is accurate, but if i was the creator of R* banning systems these would be things i would look for and check

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

iZady
02-07-2017, 06:39 PM #6
I think the problem is if spent to much money with this accounts.
20 million I ve spent bann its was with unlink in sozialclub. The other problem rockstar is a tryhard now. I will try some shit give money with debugger and spent some money more as 20 million. And wait a day. 30 days or not. If play in real no giltched money ur are lucky u ve 5 million in 30 days all here now how hard is get money in gta and rockstar know this too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo