02-23-2017, 09:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This has been happening to me ever since i received*my cfw.

*Before i even went on gta and even installed it i immediately put a mod menu on through multiman via EBOOT.BIN and UPDATE.RPF. I then proceeded to do the usual PSNinja and psnPatch blah blah then I loaded up my gta. Everything is currently working fine. Then i obvs played the first mission (North Yankton), and after completion i tried getting online using all methods, (Choose character, Go, Invite Only Session ect.....) but every time*i got greeted by the message *Rockstar Services are unavailable right now. Please Return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later*. This has been occurring*for a few days now and i need a fix asap. Also, once i have received*this Rockstar message and i hover over the *Play GTA Online*, there is a message to the right that reads *The Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable*right now. Only disc content*will be available*and saving will be disabled)

By the way:

I understand this is quite frequent as im seeing mulitple threads being posted about this issue so lets help each other out.

My CID Is not banned due to being able to mod and go on other games with no issue.
03-19-2017, 03:08 PM #2
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by Thepotatoofoz View Post
This has been happening to me ever since i received*my cfw.

*Before i even went on gta and even installed it i immediately put a mod menu on through multiman via EBOOT.BIN and UPDATE.RPF. I then proceeded to do the usual PSNinja and psnPatch blah blah then I loaded up my gta. Everything is currently working fine. Then i obvs played the first mission (North Yankton), and after completion i tried getting online using all methods, (Choose character, Go, Invite Only Session ect.....) but every time*i got greeted by the message *Rockstar Services are unavailable right now. Please Return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later*. This has been occurring*for a few days now and i need a fix asap. Also, once i have received*this Rockstar message and i hover over the *Play GTA Online*, there is a message to the right that reads *The Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable*right now. Only disc content*will be available*and saving will be disabled)

By the way:

I understand this is quite frequent as im seeing mulitple threads being posted about this issue so lets help each other out.

My CID Is not banned due to being able to mod and go on other games with no issue.

you need to update you eboot to 1.28 and update.rpf the you can play online
03-19-2017, 09:35 PM #3
Thats exactly what i did my friend. I also bought a mod menu which comes with an eboot so everythings good now.

Thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo