06-28-2017, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I like many of you have been shafted by certain menus closing down... And think it only fair that they release their menus without the authorisation in them... Just the need for it to be assigned a key.. I know that can be abused but it will stop me and others feeling totally ripped off.*

The following user groaned GeordieGod for this awful post:

User343234
06-28-2017, 12:44 AM #2
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
oh lawd
06-28-2017, 05:13 PM #3
I totally agree, i was screwed by lexicon and seredipity, and if i had the knowledge needed to crack and leak, i would be all over that shit. Its just shadey as hell the wat they, did it, no warning , no apology to subscribers, and no care for something they supposibly loved, cant get much more faker than that in my opinion !!!!!
06-28-2017, 08:50 PM #4
Veq
Save Point
i only had serendipity for 2 days :(
06-29-2017, 01:53 PM #5
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by src19791979 View Post
I totally agree, i was screwed by lexicon and seredipity, and if i had the knowledge needed to crack and leak, i would be all over that shit. Its just shadey as hell the wat they, did it, no warning , no apology to subscribers, and no care for something they supposibly loved, cant get much more faker than that in my opinion !!!!!

Really.were still bitching about this.
Hmm Well maybe you should contact kryptus and joren and ask to run the menu, that way when you re put it up rockstars publisher take two will give you a cease and desist letter. Then you too will understand why you shouldn't mess with a multi-million dollar company. Unless you think you have the funds to go to court..

I know it sucks but even in there terms of service anyone who buyed agreed to use it and suck it up if she was suddenly taken down.
Modding in general is not illegal but the publisher and creator of the game will always decide on the actions needed to stop unfair gameplay for others.

The following user thanked Mr.4Skin for this useful post:

User343234

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo