09-26-2014, 07:43 PM #1
Savvos
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I was just wondering if theres any skill editing tool beside FMT's tool? cause its only for bles and its about time someone made one thats blus and bles and that is free for that matter.

The following user groaned Savvos for this awful post:

.ANONYMOUS.
09-30-2014, 12:50 PM #2
Akaipwn
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Savvos View Post
Hello, I was just wondering if theres any skill editing tool beside FMT's tool? cause its only for bles and its about time someone made one thats blus and bles and that is free for that matter.

Why not do it by yourself and stop waiting for other people to release it for you.
10-01-2014, 06:57 AM #3
.ANONYMOUS.
Are you high?
Or you could change your game region to bles and stop being a little bitch. Enzo
10-01-2014, 07:53 AM #4
ian_
Hurah!
Originally posted by SUOMYNONA View Post
Or you could change your game region to bles and stop being a little bitch. Enzo

that might be beyond his reading skills though

The following user thanked ian_ for this useful post:

.ANONYMOUS.
10-01-2014, 08:16 AM #5
.ANONYMOUS.
Are you high?
Originally posted by ian
that might be beyond his reading skills though

Good point, I guess he's screwed until he figures out what he's doing.
10-01-2014, 03:07 PM #6
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Savvos View Post
Hello, I was just wondering if theres any skill editing tool beside FMT's tool? cause its only for bles and its about time someone made one thats blus and bles and that is free for that matter.

OP: I don't think there are any free ones.

Rest of you guys: c'mon, the guy's asking a question, politely, not demanding anything or saying that he's some king-of-hax, and he's doing it in the right section...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo