01-15-2016, 01:28 AM #1
EB-_-MoDz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if any experienced modders can make a TuT on how to do recoveries on ps3 put maxed out vehicles and have them stick to ps4.
01-15-2016, 01:45 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
I was wondering if any experienced modders can make a TuT on how to do recoveries on ps3 put maxed out vehicles and have them stick to ps4.

Couldn't you just go online, give the account whatever. Then have them transfer character?
01-15-2016, 01:53 AM #3
Raiden
Banned
I was wondering if any experienced modders can make a TuT on how to do recoveries on ps3 put maxed out vehicles and have them stick to ps4.

Do you mean cars that you can buy in game fully upgraded when transferred? Or component mods like missing vehicle parts?
01-15-2016, 04:43 AM #4
EB-_-MoDz
Bounty hunter
I want a tut on how to mod them i have a jb but cant quite figure out how to make the vehicles save when transferring to next gen
01-15-2016, 08:50 AM #5
Raiden
Banned
I want a tut on how to mod them i have a jb but cant quite figure out how to make the vehicles save when transferring to next gen

What are you wanting to do to them? If you checkout the GTA modding section, there are garage editors you can use.
01-15-2016, 05:20 PM #6
EB-_-MoDz
Bounty hunter
Max out cars and mod them but they never stick when going to ps4
01-15-2016, 05:43 PM #7
Raiden
Banned
Max out cars and mod them but they never stick when going to ps4

They should. Just take them to LSC on ps3, mod them, put back in garage. Make sure you "leave gta online" rather than just powering down.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo