03-05-2016, 03:42 PM #1
JokerRey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Yo Cool Man (aka Tustin),

Basically, I'm inundated with services so much so that I have to turn orders away because I just don't have the physical man power to do them all by myself. I own a very successful game modding site and I want it to grow. I have a partnership with some very large media websites and Youtube channels which will sky rocket sales. For this reason, before I begin this partnership, I need the correct number of modders to work along side me to get the services done efficiently. Payment will be nice, up to 50% for every account you complete.

Your job will include ;

• Answering live chats for customers and answering any questions they may have. *
  • Completing the services in which I send to you in a timely manner. *
  • Being active on the site and maintaining it, fixing any bugs if necessary. *
  • Coming up with ideas and marketing strategies.
  • Help advertise the services.
  • Play GTA Online, a lot! You must login or register to view this content.

You should be;

Talented Writer - Can you type really fast with little to no mistakes?

Grammar enthusiast - Do people that don't know the difference between "Your" and "You're" make you want to punch things that don't punch back?

Tech-Savvy - Is your CTRL or CMD button worn down? Have you ever embedded anything into your own website?

Attention to detial - Did you notice I spelled "detail" wrong?

Reliable - Do your best to get services done as soon as possible and in the safest way possible.

Sense of humor - I'm serious, don't laugh.

If you want to apply, You must login or register to view this content. here on NGU.

Out of respect to the staff and owner of NGU, no links have been posted nor do I intend to advertise any outside sites.
Last edited by JokerRey ; 03-05-2016 at 03:52 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to JokerRey for this useful post:

Gryphus, Tears, Nana, NestleModz, .EXE, Raiden, RTE
03-05-2016, 03:53 PM #2
.EXE
Hurah!
Nice thread though Smile

The following user thanked .EXE for this useful post:

JokerRey
03-06-2016, 12:54 PM #3
Yo, I have a website if you wanna use it Smile skytoowhite.com
03-06-2016, 05:53 PM #4
well I am pretty damn good with recoveries, free to check my thread out.
03-08-2016, 06:44 PM #5
LUKUMU
Save Point
what consoles
03-11-2016, 02:03 PM #6

Here is an example of what I do..
03-12-2016, 09:10 PM #7
LUKUMU
Save Point
you dont even reply to people
03-19-2016, 02:04 PM #8
JokerRey
League Champion
Originally posted by LUKUMU View Post
you dont even reply to people

I don't reply to people with 3 posts.
03-20-2016, 06:00 PM #9
LUKUMU
Save Point
oh sorry
03-30-2016, 08:33 PM #10
Originally posted by JokerRey View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Yo Cool Man (aka Tustin),

Basically, I'm inundated with services so much so that I have to turn orders away because I just don't have the physical man power to do them all by myself. I own a very successful game modding site and I want it to grow. I have a partnership with some very large media websites and Youtube channels which will sky rocket sales. For this reason, before I begin this partnership, I need the correct number of modders to work along side me to get the services done efficiently. Payment will be nice, up to 50% for every account you complete.

Your job will include ;

• Answering live chats for customers and answering any questions they may have. *
  • Completing the services in which I send to you in a timely manner. *
  • Being active on the site and maintaining it, fixing any bugs if necessary. *
  • Coming up with ideas and marketing strategies.
  • Help advertise the services.
  • Play GTA Online, a lot! You must login or register to view this content.

You should be;

Talented Writer - Can you type really fast with little to no mistakes?

Grammar enthusiast - Do people that don't know the difference between "Your" and "You're" make you want to punch things that don't punch back?

Tech-Savvy - Is your CTRL or CMD button worn down? Have you ever embedded anything into your own website?

Attention to detial - Did you notice I spelled "detail" wrong?

Reliable - Do your best to get services done as soon as possible and in the safest way possible.

Sense of humor - I'm serious, don't laugh.

If you want to apply, You must login or register to view this content. here on NGU.

Out of respect to the staff and owner of NGU, no links have been posted nor do I intend to advertise any outside sites.

Still happening?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo