Post: [PC] THE JIGGER ZONE MODDED MONEY DROP LOBBIES [UNDETECTED]
06-25-2020, 12:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to The Jigger Zone Money Drop Lobbies!
For those of you that are new here, you may be wondering:

What is The Jigger Zone?
The Jigger Zone is a modded money drop lobby where you can have the benefits of obtaining free money in the online game "Grand Theft Auto 5". Grand Theft Auto 5 is a free-roam game where you work as a crime lord to earn cash. But, it's definitely not easy! That's why here at The Jigger Zone, we provide you with free money drops to enhance your gaming experience.
I'm interested, how do I join The Jigger Zone?
It's simple and easy, just follow these few steps!
1. Join our discord server! The link is discord.me/thejiggerzone
2. Read the rules! There are rules to follow, so be sure to follow the rules to be able to participate!
3. Change your discord nickname on the server to be "SC: <your social tag>". For example, if my social tag is "Matt", I would change my discord server nickname to "SC:Matt". That way, it automates the modded drop lobby and it makes it quicker and easier for everyone to get money!
4. Have fun! The point of getting money is to have fun, so if you join The Jigger Zone, that's what you're expected to do. After all, our service is free for you to enjoy!
I'm interested in an account recovery, how would I get one?
Well, you may be wondering, "What is an account recovery?" An account recovery is a way to make money faster and you can unlock everything in the game that way. We provide cheap, high-quality recovery services, so if you're interested in making quick cash in game, feel free to join the server and reach out to me! (My name is Matt!)
Below are a list of our packages that can you purchase, or even win in a giveaway.
1. Gold - 10 USD
- 500 million cash
- Any level (max:8001)
- Max Stats & Unlocks
2. Platinum - 20 USD
- 1.5 billion cash
- Max Stats & Unlocks
3. Ultimate - 30 USD
- 4 billion cash
- Max Stats & Unlocks
Last edited by Funhousemods ; 06-25-2020 at 12:40 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo