06-26-2016, 01:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU MEMBERS!!!

I will need your PSN ACCOUNT DETAILS.

I am doing free GTA 5 RECOVERYS PS3/PS4.

If you are on PS4 I will need an ACCOUNT, that isn't already transfered.

I WILL DO:
--------------------------------------
-MONEY: your choise.
-UNLIMITED SNACKS[PS3]
-UNLIMITED ARMOR[PS3]
-UNLIMITED FIREWORKS[PS3]
-UNLOCK ALL
--------------------------------------

I DON'T TAKE ANY CARE FOR BANNED OR SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS.

The following user thanked HokusPokus for this useful post:

TrHackzGT
06-27-2016, 01:15 AM #38
Moe786x
Do a barrel roll!
Him taking ages doesn't prove he's fake 👍
06-27-2016, 01:42 AM #39
TrHackzGT
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by jake790 View Post
Yep. I think he just wanted a rich or modded account because he is probably broke. The account I gave him was a newly made account hence the reason why he probably never replied to me lmao.

When he said "4 hours" to some random user on here he was probably checking the whole account and probably ruin it for users. gotta becareful with fakes out there.

I dont think you can blame him. This is a free service, dont expect that he is doing this for every one. No one pays for this, so he doesn't need to do this for everyone. He can decide what he does. He did mine, you are blame him for no reason.

The following user thanked TrHackzGT for this useful post:

Moe786x
06-27-2016, 04:57 AM #40
dragonzblade
Save Point
Hi i sent you a PM
06-27-2016, 11:22 AM #41
Originally posted by TrHackzGT View Post
I dont think you can blame him. This is a free service, dont expect that he is doing this for every one. No one pays for this, so he doesn't need to do this for everyone. He can decide what he does. He did mine, you are blame him for no reason.

Why the hell did he do yours anyway? I heard Nextgenupd@tes helped you out in his thread so why you here? You had your turn give others that haven't had a turn a shot for crying out loud you seem to be hogging everything. I've waited 3-4 days on his thread and never got serviced so here I am commenting on this and STILL I''m not getting serviced even when I was the second person to reply to this and never got replied while I see others are getting messaged... What gives?

You know what I'm done. I've been patient up to this point. I've commented on more than 1 thread on here and can't seem to be serviced at all. If I could pay for a service I would but I can't. I got every right to be upset right now. Everyone that is running a free service on here is screwing with me I can see it. Heck by now I should of been messaged by 1 of the people on here that do a free service but I haven't so I'm done with this website. This is the last message I'm leaving as I don't want to be screwed with any longer. I hope you all have fun guys... Lucky dogs.
Last edited by jake790 ; 06-27-2016 at 11:27 AM.
06-27-2016, 01:30 PM #42
TrHackzGT
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by jake790 View Post
Why the hell did he do yours anyway? I heard Nextgenupd@tes helped you out in his thread so why you here? You had your turn give others that haven't had a turn a shot for crying out loud you seem to be hogging everything. I've waited 3-4 days on his thread and never got serviced so here I am commenting on this and STILL I''m not getting serviced even when I was the second person to reply to this and never got replied while I see others are getting messaged... What gives?

You know what I'm done. I've been patient up to this point. I've commented on more than 1 thread on here and can't seem to be serviced at all. If I could pay for a service I would but I can't. I got every right to be upset right now. Everyone that is running a free service on here is screwing with me I can see it. Heck by now I should of been messaged by 1 of the people on here that do a free service but I haven't so I'm done with this website. This is the last message I'm leaving as I don't want to be screwed with any longer. I hope you all have fun guys... Lucky dogs.

I'm still waiting for nextgenup.. but he still haven't done it. But i'm not spamming him.
06-28-2016, 05:46 PM #43
fixazy
Save Point
Bro I'm still waiting for you to fix my account.. Something went wrong remember? It was at level 40 and the money was the same. I didn't transfer it yet but my Skype username is skrilla895 the one u messaged me on. Please fix it soon you said you would.
06-29-2016, 03:18 PM #44
06-29-2016, 09:06 PM #45
whats ur kik so i can message u
06-29-2016, 10:08 PM #46
M1trap7s
Save Point
M1trap7s add back

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo