05-16-2014, 05:55 PM #1
Eni
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this thread, you'll find out how to complete the 50 stunt jumps extremely fast and legit. If you wish to unlock lime green color customisation, this is the method for you. I do not know who the founder of this glitch is, I saw a video on Youtube about it and I thought i'd share this useful method.

1 . Once in GTAOnline, go into jobs > Rockstar Created > Races and choose the race "Downtown Underground".
2 . Any settings you like and start the game. You can have multiple people in the session doing this same glitch.
3 . Follow through the race until you come across the jump in the bridge near you first started. Once you complete this jump, it will give you 100rp and when you get that, you know you're doing it right. Continue going over this jump however many times you like to unlock lime green. You do not have to do it in each different laps, it can be done on 1 lap.
4 . Once you're satisfied with doing it however many times, finish the race and head to the Los Santos Customs to claim your lime green!

Landing on all 4 wheels increases your chances of this working, getting the 100rp pop up means you are doing it right.

EDIT: Realised this is in the wrong section, please move.

Original Video

Thanks for reading,
Eni.
Last edited by Eni ; 05-17-2014 at 08:50 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Eni for this useful post:

HackersForRent, KimJongIl, skillz369
05-17-2014, 07:20 AM #2
Why would you want to complete this? It's pointless.
05-17-2014, 08:49 AM #3
Eni
Do a barrel roll!
To unlock the lime green color.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo