Post: [GTAVOnline 1.13] Infinitely spawning armoured trucks
05-17-2014, 03:30 PM #1
Eni
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Personally, this has happened a few times to me. I'd attack a armoured truck and moments later another one would appear on the map. I soon found out that this happened to other people too and it's a helpful method to people who wish to get money fast and it's pretty much unlimited. Credits to OnlyForward_ for this.

1 . Start an invite only session and leave apartment with your fastest car. If an armoured truck spawns within the first 5 mins of the session, that's the one that will keep spawning.
2 . Drive in front of the truck and block its path but don't attack it yet.
3 . Invite in 1 other player who knows what you will be doing.
4 . When the 2nd player is on the scene with their car, attack the truck and grab the cash.
5 . Drive into LSC to lose the 3 stars and leave straight away.
6 . By this point, another truck should have spawned and the 2nd player takes his turn to attack it.
7 . Rinse and repeat for as long as you want to collect the the cash.

best way to do this is for both players to stay close round the block of the central LSC and use sticky bombs on the doors as this is quickest, you can then lose the 3 stars easily as well.

It's also best to try to watch the truck as the other player attacks it as sometimes it will disappear off of their radar after they attack it, but stay on yours until you chase it down and see the open doors on the back. then it disappears off your radar and the next one spawns. This can happen to either player.

If a high priority Simeon vehicle appears on the map, this will stop the trucks spawning. Don't worry, just drive to the high priority car and toss a grenade under it. Once it has been destroyed, the trucks start spawning again.

If the trucks seem to stop spawning for no reason, both drive into LSC and repair your car, one after the other. One of these visits will start them spawning again.

You can get a really quick routine down with 2 people so that your out of LSC and they have already attacked and collected cash so the next truck is already on the streets waiting for you when you leave, just round the corner.

So if you start an invite only session and there is an armoured truck on the roads within 5 mins, give this a try if you want. I don't see why this wouldn't work for anyone. You can make a shed load of cash.

Thanks for reading,
Eni

The following user thanked Eni for this useful post:

GrandTheftAutoV
05-17-2014, 08:53 PM #2
PrimeCreated
Climbing up the ladder
Very useful for those without cfw, great post Eni! :yes:

The following user thanked PrimeCreated for this useful post:

Eni
05-18-2014, 08:06 AM #3
Originally posted by Eni View Post
Personally, this has happened a few times to me. I'd attack a armoured truck and moments later another one would appear on the map. I soon found out that this happened to other people too and it's a helpful method to people who wish to get money fast and it's pretty much unlimited. Credits to OnlyForward_ for this.

1 . Start an invite only session and leave apartment with your fastest car. If an armoured truck spawns within the first 5 mins of the session, that's the one that will keep spawning.
2 . Drive in front of the truck and block its path but don't attack it yet.
3 . Invite in 1 other player who knows what you will be doing.
4 . When the 2nd player is on the scene with their car, attack the truck and grab the cash.
5 . Drive into LSC to lose the 3 stars and leave straight away.
6 . By this point, another truck should have spawned and the 2nd player takes his turn to attack it.
7 . Rinse and repeat for as long as you want to collect the the cash.

best way to do this is for both players to stay close round the block of the central LSC and use sticky bombs on the doors as this is quickest, you can then lose the 3 stars easily as well.

It's also best to try to watch the truck as the other player attacks it as sometimes it will disappear off of their radar after they attack it, but stay on yours until you chase it down and see the open doors on the back. then it disappears off your radar and the next one spawns. This can happen to either player.

If a high priority Simeon vehicle appears on the map, this will stop the trucks spawning. Don't worry, just drive to the high priority car and toss a grenade under it. Once it has been destroyed, the trucks start spawning again.

If the trucks seem to stop spawning for no reason, both drive into LSC and repair your car, one after the other. One of these visits will start them spawning again.

You can get a really quick routine down with 2 people so that your out of LSC and they have already attacked and collected cash so the next truck is already on the streets waiting for you when you leave, just round the corner.

So if you start an invite only session and there is an armoured truck on the roads within 5 mins, give this a try if you want. I don't see why this wouldn't work for anyone. You can make a shed load of cash.

Thanks for reading,
Eni

Not really a glitch but i had the armored truck keep respawning just by myself, It gets boring real fast but its nice cash!

The following user thanked GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

Eni

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo