Post: unreleased glitch sp to mp Duke of death! (edit not a sp to mp) new lead
03-26-2015, 03:01 AM #1
golizzard
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
so I was on Twitter
today and found this

You must login or register to view this content.

any ideas on how they pull this off? I put a link of the tweet so you can see for yourself

so I found this, don't know if the job still works

SnailSnailSnailSnailSnailSnail

You must login or register to view this content.

update I worked on this last night.
So two ppl start up a modded capture and two more ppl start up the same capture after the first two are in there job sitting in the car. The the second two star there job and once in push down on the d-pad and select a story mode character, a notification screen will pop up for the second two, there are going to sit here for a sec. The firs two will send invite to the game siting in the duke. the second two will press the PS button and accept the invite and going to store mode they will be shot 2 story mode and then ask if they really want to leave story mode yes. once the second to see a notification asking if they want to spectate say no. the second to will come down from the clouds and see the first 2 in the duke sometimes. this is as close as I have gotten
Last edited by golizzard ; 03-30-2015 at 03:08 AM.
03-27-2015, 02:34 PM #11
I am looking for this car since three weeks would be cool to have the:cry:
03-28-2015, 06:15 PM #12
golizzard
I am error
sorry guys I work a lot. I have not given up on this yet.
03-29-2015, 02:32 PM #13
I also worked on this project
03-30-2015, 03:47 AM #14
golizzard
I am error
Originally posted by 1977 View Post
c cheesy you post without tutorial while you c is very good that people are looking kind of sleazy car ResistTheSun

this is merely a think tank. and I think the majority of the GTA community will disagree with your comment about it being a sleazy car.
03-30-2015, 03:49 AM #15
golizzard
I am error
Originally posted by 1977 View Post
I also worked on this project

Nice tell us what works or what does not work.
04-02-2015, 05:03 AM #16
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by golizzard View Post
Nice tell us what works or what does not work.

1. have a DoD in single player as trevor

2. go to strip club park at the parking spot with the two dumpsters at the entrance. quick save for repetition.(this part may be location specific maybe. I can make appear at SP impound as well, but it always the one you are driving)

3 have friend online. start a mission meaning play it , go to strip club(or same location) , invite you

4 join your friend from a dashboard invite

5 wait for the prompt "are you sure you want to join unsave progress will be lost." go back to the dashboard hightlight settings. accept to join .
once you start to connect, your friend in mission should see the duke show up in the parking spot

6 as soon as you accept. you should going to the dashboard, settings, network and hovering over the "connect to network "

7 your friend in the mission needs to tell you the second they see it and attempt to get in the car.

8 the second your friend says they see it very quickly double tap connect to network in the settings were you should be sitting already , first attempt I did it twice.

9 your friend should be able to drive it as soon as you disconnect

10 do the fire glitch to get it in your garage

Found this on gta forums.
-credit; to whoever found it
04-02-2015, 07:03 AM #17
NHJZ
Haxor!
You have to be a returning player (transferd you char from PS3/XB360 to PS4/XB1) otherwise it'll tell you "Missing DLC".

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo