Post: GTA 5 unlimited money glitch 1.25/1.27 give cars to friends (ALL CONSOLES)
05-23-2015, 02:37 PM #1
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [video=dailymotion;x2u80ul]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2u80ul_better-explained-gta-5-unlimited-money-glitch-after-patch-1-25-1-27-xbox-one-xbox-360-ps3-ps4_videogames[/video]

(BETTER EXPLAINED VIDEO)

(ALL CONSOLES)

This DOES BYPASS THE 45 MIN WAIT

2 player method

Thanks to FreightTrainWTF

1 . Invite a friend to your session

2 . Have your friend place there car near garage door

3 . Have your friend start up any contact mission and set matchmaking to (CLOSED)
(They can either stay on the lobby menu or start up the job doesn't matter)

4 . Get inside rusty rebel Hold the start button and let go as you press (R2)
go to playstation store if done right it should say (Playstation store unavailable)

5 . Go to online players join your friend when you get error message wait 2 second then press (X)
then you should get another error message press (X) again

6 . Now you should spawn outside your garage then get out of the rebel and get inside your friends car wait a second
then then drive it straight into your garage DONE

(If you cant drive your friends car into your garage just drive away and request it)
This does work with Motorbikes/Push bikes

Enjoy
Last edited by allant ; 07-20-2015 at 07:04 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to allant for this useful post:

Hadenkin, KiLL420, No1NooB

The following 3 users groaned at allant for this awful post:

chonchy808, Mr. God, P$ycho
06-04-2015, 10:50 AM #11
I worked on this glitch all day yesterday and got close one time. I couldn't get out of the rebel. Frustrating...very frustrating! Beggars can't be choosy. Thanx for the share. Smile
06-04-2015, 03:30 PM #12
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by knixndingz View Post
I worked on this glitch all day yesterday and got close one time. I couldn't get out of the rebel. Frustrating...very frustrating! Beggars can't be choosy. Thanx for the share. Smile

yh It can be tricky at first but once you do it once its easy
If I find an easier one ill post it
06-04-2015, 05:00 PM #13
Are you on ps3? I have the modded coquette with the missing rear bumper. I'll trade for the modded roosevelt
06-05-2015, 01:42 PM #14
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by thebasedgodd View Post
Are you on ps3? I have the modded coquette with the missing rear bumper. I'll trade for the modded roosevelt

yes add me on PS3 ill private message you my PSN

ill give u the modded rosevelt for the coquette with the missing rear bumper
Last edited by allant ; 06-05-2015 at 01:50 PM.
06-05-2015, 06:54 PM #15
Do u need to use rebel, can u use street car ? And does it need to be set to passengers ? I only get to map glitch, then i cant get friends car into garage.
06-05-2015, 07:07 PM #16
Pls delete this post
Last edited by vonulrich ; 06-06-2015 at 08:01 AM.
06-06-2015, 01:51 AM #17
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by vonulrich View Post
Do u need to use rebel, can u use street car ? And does it need to be set to passengers ? I only get to map glitch, then i cant get friends car into garage.

any car off the internet bypasses the 45 min wait. no it does not need to be on passengers just faster for getting in the car make sure its on everyone for motorbikes/pushbikes
06-06-2015, 07:59 AM #18
Originally posted by allant View Post
any car off the internet bypasses the 45 min wait. no it does not need to be on passengers just faster for getting in the car make sure its on everyone for motorbikes/pushbikes

Tx Allant, got confused cause the video and text guide wasent the same. Now my friend have some nice cars and some extra cash in his pocket.
06-13-2015, 01:56 PM #19
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Still working !!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo