09-03-2016, 07:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a video of me showing you guys, how to duplicate your car / give it god mode, in GTA V.

//Video Features
Skip To Glitch Button
Skip To Proof Button
1080p Quality

1: Go to the Time Trial, on the map (It Moves Time To Time). You must login or register to view this content.
2: Once you are there park your car inside the purple circle and press right on the d-pad to start it. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
3: Restart the Time Trial by holding triangle before drowning your car in any deep water. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
Note: Your trying to make it, to where your car gets destroyed, but restarts before hand. aka hold triangle before touching the water, so that way it is like this You must login or register to view this content., before drowning and destroying the car.
Last edited by GAMERzLOBBY27 ; 10-22-2016 at 11:03 AM.

The following user thanked GAMERzLOBBY27 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
09-04-2016, 10:29 PM #2
I got so excited about being able to duplicate this lol
Too bad your friend can't get in it and hold it
But if it's GodMode you could use it for VIP work? Headhunter would be super easy if you can shoot out
And executive search would be a joke if you could drive around lol

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

GAMERzLOBBY27
09-04-2016, 10:34 PM #3
Originally posted by GAMERzLOBBY27 View Post
This is a video of me showing you guys, how to duplicate your car / give it god mode, in GTA V.

Sorry i ran into so more problems, and could not get a glitch out yesterday, but it is here today. I hope y'all enjoy it Happy.

//Text Tutorial Is Under Video

1: Go to the Time Trial, on the map (It Moves Time To Time). You must login or register to view this content.
2: Once you are there park your car inside the purple circle and press right on the d-pad to start it. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
3: Restart the Time Trial by holding triangle before drowning your car in any deep water. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
Note: Your trying to make it, to where your car gets destroyed, but restarts before hand. aka hold triangle before touching the water, so that way it is like this You must login or register to view this content., before drowning and destroying the car.

Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
I got so excited about being able to duplicate this lol
Too bad your friend can't get in it and hold it
But if it's GodMode you could use it for VIP work? Headhunter would be super easy if you can shoot out
And executive search would be a joke if you could drive around lol

Hey actually... When someone calls a mugger on you they steal your car.. Any hope that a mugger might hold your car while you store the original? Lol can't try it for myself atm or I would

GAMERzLOBBY27
09-05-2016, 03:17 AM #4
Hey actually... When someone calls a mugger on you they steal your car.. Any hope that a mugger might hold your car while you store the original? Lol can't try it for myself atm or I would

Nice idea ill have to try, but you would need your friend to follow the mugger so that the car does not despawn. Do you have a ps4?
09-05-2016, 03:41 AM #5
Originally posted by GAMERzLOBBY27 View Post
Nice idea ill have to try, but you would need your friend to follow the mugger so that the car does not despawn. Do you have a ps4?

Yeah I do and nobody I play with likes glitches lol

GAMERzLOBBY27
09-05-2016, 04:13 AM #6
Yeah I do and nobody I play with likes glitches lol

Add me, PSN ID : YT-GAMERzLOBBY27

The following user thanked GAMERzLOBBY27 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
09-07-2016, 11:15 AM #7
Yes!!! Love glitches

The following user thanked Hedgefundsc4mma for this useful post: