Post: K' nd M' Services - Cheap GTA V Recovery Services [PC - Steam] [only $15] [Read FAQ]
06-26-2018, 09:26 PM #1
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ONLY AVAILABLE ON STEAM VERSION
I CANNOT HELP YOU ON PS4, XBOX OR ROCKSTAR SOCIAL CLUB VERSION
[/FONT]

You must login or register to view this content.
Is GTA V very time consuming game for you?

Would you love to free roam with infinite amount of money to buy anything without having to grind for dozens of hours or spending a lot of money on overpriced Shark Cards?
[/Font]

No worries. K' nd M' will get EVERYTHING done for you for reasonable price!

DELUXE PACKAGE[/FONT][/color]
Any amount of $$$ (your choice)
RP Rank 1 - 8000 (your choice)
Max Stats
Unlock All
All LSC Upgrades Unlocked
All Clothes Purchased
All Tatoos Unlocked
All Heist Vehicles Unlocked
All Weapon Skins Unlocked
14 Days Warranty Againist Bans

PRICE: $15
[/b][/size]

MONEY ONLY[/FONT][/color]
PRICE: $7 per every 100 Million[/b]

Can't find what you're looking for? Don't worry! We also accept custom orders, so you can just message us with your custom request. Smile

HOW TO CONTACT US?
NGU - You must login or register to view this content.
Skype - Kojdysek
Email - [email][email protected][/email]

You must login or register to view this content.

FAQ
What platforms are your services available on?
Our services are currently only available on PC. There are no plans for other platforms.

How do you deliver your services?
We deliver our services by logging into customer's account and modding his account (Recovery).

Can I get banned for using your services?
We wish we could say No to that question, but then we would be lying. Every service that includes modding your account also includes ban chance - a very low one, but one nonetheless. The same goes for our services. While our modding service for GTA V is very reliable with very low ban chance, there still is a ban chance and we cannot guarantee 100% safety of your account. However, the same goes for any modder - anyone who promises to mod your account with absolute zero ban chance is lying to you.

Does that mean you take no responsibility for potential ban?
This is correct. We take no responsibility for any bans that may happen after we provided our service - this means that if you get banned, we will not refund you, nor will we buy you a new copy of the game. By purchasing ours (and anyone else's) modding services, you are willingly putting your account at risk of getting banned. And while we do not take responsibility for bans, we do offer Warranty.

What does Warranty mean for me?
Depending on which package you buy, you get certain amount of days of Warranty. Now, if you get banned during those days, and you provide proof of the said ban, we will mod your next account for free and (if you wish) add some extra money or rank as compensation.

What kind of proof do I need for my Warranty?
A valid proof of a ban is either a screenshot mentioning your account display name along with date of ban, or if not possible, you can simply give us access to your account again and we will log in and check for ourselves whether or not are you truly banned.

I got banned durring my Warranty. I showed sufficient proof and received compensation on my new account. Do I lose Warranty after I've already used it up once?
No, your Warranty gets extended by the same amount of days you would get if you purchased the package that day. For example: let's say you purchase Deluxe package with 21 days Warranty. You get banned on day 15. You proof your ban and you receive new mods on your new account (that you provide to us). Your Warranty Days resets - you now have 21 days of Warranty again.

How long does it take you to complete an order?
Most orders are completed within an hour from accepting the payment and the order itself.

What contact method is the best one I should use to get a fast reply?
Skype is the best method if you want fast reply. If Skype is not an option, Email is the second fastest way to get our attention quickly. Finally, forum messages take us the longest to reply, as we only check the forums several times a day, whereas Skype and incoming emails instantly notify us.

I added you but you're not replying. What's happening?
Just like I mentioned above, we are still (sadly) only humans and at times we have to sleep or work. If we're not replying instantly, it means we didn't have a chance to see your message yet. However, I can guarantee you one thing: The moment we see the message from you is the moment we reply to you. We will never leave you hanging. Never.

I can't afford one of your services. Can we work something out?
We definitely can. We are open to negotiation. However, keep in mind that we are not willing to drop our prices to extreme. Don't expect us to drop our prices below their half for you.

I can't find what I want on your list.
Although we may not have the service of your desire listed, definitely try and contact us. There's a big chance that we will do your request as custom service of some sort.

What about discounts? Do returning customers get any kind of discounts?
Unfortunately, there aren't any discounts for returning customers as of now. There may be some in the future however. The only kind of discount you can get right now is purchasing either multiple runs of Raid or multiple runs of Nightfall in ONE order.

PAYMENT METHODS
Primary payment method is Paypal, However, we also accept US PSN Cards.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Calculus ; 08-22-2018 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Prices updated due to Service Rule. -NGU Staff
07-01-2018, 02:41 AM #2
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
Prices updated!
07-05-2018, 11:09 PM #3
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
Still available. Smile
07-15-2018, 10:30 AM #4
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
Up and running bois.
07-26-2018, 09:13 PM #5
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
Back in business! Smile
07-27-2018, 12:42 AM #6
SushiW
Haxor!
Purchased cosmetics and some heist vehicles work. Great communication and completed quick! Highly recommended!
08-14-2018, 09:48 PM #7
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
After delayed return, we are finally back!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo