Post: HOWL HIDEOUT Drop Lobby I 100% Safe And Free I 2.5k Bags I JOIN
08-09-2020, 02:11 AM #1
SagePT
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome To HOWL HIDEOUT SERVER DISCORD Hey what´s good, we made the decision to start again a server with FREE money drop lobbies in GTA 5 Online in our discord server! We want to have fun in the Drop lobbies with custom events we have good staff and good response times! [ONLINE | OFFLINE] How to join? 1. Comment with "I accept the rules + SC name". 2. Enter in our discord server - https://discord.gg/RRZjrUU . 3. Follow server rules. 4. Get Rich. Rules: Disclaimer (If you follow these rules you will keep your account safe from Rockstar! If you don't follow them you get kicked and will possibly get a ban!) 1. Do not chat in-game about the Money Drop or Money in any way! 2. Do not bank or spend any money in my session! 3. After you receive your desired amount of Money, leave the lobby and remove me as friend! 4. Passive Mode is REQUIRED! 5. Do not kill other people/use weapons in my Lobby. 6. Do not park vehicles near the drop, it will make the drop lag. 7. Do not come with a wanted level, cops can cause lag to the drop. 8. Do not steal other people bags! 9 . Please no other Modder!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo