THREAD: [PS3] 🍁 OfficialJesseP's GTA V Shop! ✔️Safe✔️Trusted✔️Satisfaction Guaranteed!
  1. 10-08-2015, 04:05 AM
    OfficialJesseP
    Proud Canadian
    OfficialJesseP
    Proud Canadian
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.
    Hello everyone & welcome to my PS3 only GTA Online shop!

Please Note: R* removed the account transfer feature on March 7th, 2017 so accounts can no longer be transferred to PS4, Xbox-One or PC.

Before buying read below:
    1. I accept PayPal ONLY
    2. PayPal payments MUST be sent in USD & as a Friend/Family
    3. You send the $7 or $10 PayPal FIRST after I confirm I've received the money I will start your account
    4. Your account WILL be done within 1-hour MAX
    5. After I complete the service I would really appreciate if you leave a nice comment

Pick as many things as you like from the options listed below for $10 or choose any single item for $7
    Spoiler:
    - ANY level (I recommend level 200)
    - ANY CASH
    - MAX Skills
    - Custom K/D
    - All Tattoos Unlocked
    - All DLC Clothing (Up to & including the Heist update)
    - All Beer Hats/Radio T-Shirts
    - All DLC Weapons (Up to & including the Heist update)
    - MAX Ammo
    - All DLC Vehicles Unlocked (Up to & including the Heist update)
    - LSC Unlocks (100%)
    - All Awards
    - Liberator Owned
    - Regular Roosevelt
    - Modded Roosevelt (No bag on the back and no spare, side tires)
    - Regular Sovereign
    - Colored Sovereign
    - Hearse (With or Without Coffin, North Yankton Plate that says LASTRIDE)
    - Modded Coquette Classic (Invisible Rear End)
    - $500,000 Apartment
    - Bad sport removal & clearing of reports
    - Modded Roll
    - Fast Run
    - No Recoil
    - 99999999 Snacks, Armor & Fireworks
    - Re-enabling your disabled account
    Modded Outfits:
    (Bold font & your choice of Red, Light Blue, Blue, Dark Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple, Orange, Grey, Dark Grey, White or Black colored outfit name text!)
    - Cop
    - Bad Cop (Cop outfit with LSPD T-Shirt Mask)
    - SWAT
    - Security
    - Families
    - Ballas
    - Bloods
    - Crips
    - Thug
    - Creepy Uncle Sam (The Spangled outfit with Puppet Plastic Mask)
    - Zombie Uncle Sam (The Spangled outfit with Pink Infected Mask)
    - Zombie Hunter (Red or Black Coveralls with Flight Helmet, Gas Mask, Black Leather Gloves & Police Belt)
    - Garbageman (Orange or Yellow vest)
    - Heist Gunman (Red or Black Coveralls with Black Ski Mask and Black Duffle Bag)
    - Frosty
    - Elf
    - Santa
    - Checkered (With or Without Dunce cap)
    - Rayman (Floating head, hands and feet with Purple Tank-top, White Gloves & Yellow Canvas shoes)
    - Invisible
    Female Exclusive:
    - Business
    - Stripper
    [/SIZE]

Contact Info:
    PM
    You must login or register to view this content. officialjessepetrie@hotmail.com
    You must login or register to view this content. OfficialJesseP#1990
    (Any other Skypes or Discords are impostors and are NOT me)

Please Note:
    If i don't respond right away it's because I'm either sick or asleep, I'm on Eastern Standard Time so my time might not be the same as your time so please take that into consideration.

Customer Feedback below!:
    Spoiler:

Page 1:
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
    This is the best recovery service done ever. I have never bought a recovery service ever this is the best recovery service I would highly recommend

Originally Posted by MARKII View Post
    This service 100% LEGIT this guy done my account, He done exactly what I asked for, (and added in a little more to make it fair, since I bought only 1 thing) anyways, he is 100% LEGIT!!!!

Originally Posted by River View Post
    Took less than half an hour for him to do it. Gave me everything I wanted quickly and cheaply awesome modder here

Best service ever and Instant reply got my 2nd account modded and it's really fast and legit

Originally Posted by jJarrad View Post
    Vouch For Jesse Smile Did everything i asked for, cheap price and also responded very quick on skype and completed the service very fast Smile

Originally Posted by BattleBornLV View Post
    Awesome service and a great price! Quick response and the service was completed very quick and he kept me updated during the whole process. I definitely would recommend this service to anyone. Thank you again.

Originally Posted by akira7kishimoto View Post
    Updates without asking & walked me through the entire process & wasn't shady at all, not a ounce of hesitation! Fully Recommended his services!

Originally Posted by hexgta1 View Post
    Great and fast service would highly recommend. Get price also. Thank you very much. A***** service. Hex

Originally Posted by Imaboat View Post
    Vouch, went great and everything went smooth!

Originally Posted by william12345 View Post
    He's LEGIT, great guy EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE, and does job instantly and cheap as **** I tried 5 other people who modd and they all put me off , not him instantly done with no BULLSHIT

I tried someone else that was going to make me pay $17 then barely got back to me but this guy he was only $5 you can't get much better then that and it only took 25 minutes that's only like $10 an hour lol so cheap not allot of people will do that, fuck I even wouldn't.
    Thanks man I'll refer people to you

Originally Posted by dpayn005 View Post
    this dude is legit. gave me everything I asked for. Will use again

Originally Posted by Gtafun View Post
    Quick cheap and good work will be buying more

Originally Posted by Compact View Post
    Great fast service would recommend 100%

Originally Posted by Shelbinheimer View Post
    Fast and reliable! And the cheapest around overall I give him a 10/10. He I'd a really nice guy and gave me everything I asked for!,Smile

Originally Posted by JazGILL12 View Post
    Great guy , great services got done right away! would recommend.

Originally Posted by gbbb622 View Post
    Great guy all around easy to deal with and fast

Originally Posted by SJJ View Post
    Sorry for late vouch
    Shop is good, great communication answering all my questions lol Only took around 30 mins to get two accounts done for me!
    Modded sprints are transferring to PS4 again! but appears not all combat mods such as rolls are yet!
    Great service for the price!

Originally Posted by ainman84 View Post
    This is the best recovery service done ever. I have never bought a recovery service ever this is the best recovery service I would highly recommend

Originally Posted by ainman84 View Post
    Best and very FAST service!

Originally Posted by vPureLuck View Post
    Very legit, did everything that was asked for and some! Would highly recommend, was quick and easy.

Originally Posted by drpepp29 View Post
    Extremely fast service...will recommend and use again. A+++

Originally Posted by ViiRuS View Post
    Great service super quick. Provided more efficient service than any other bigger name on this forum. Good stuff man!

Originally Posted by john187doe View Post
    i vouch for this guy his prices are cheaper than alot of the other modders on here and he also responds and gets your account done pretty fast cool dude and he takes the time out to get your account done correctly exactly how you want it.

Originally Posted by zxcvvbb View Post
    Vouch:

Fast and cheap, one of the best out there, would reccomend

Originally Posted by theelectroguide View Post
    Very fast, cheap and reliable, buy from him guys. Very professional

Originally Posted by RockHardScotty View Post
    Great person, great service. Was very fast once he started my account. (as I was second in queue) And that wasn't much of a wait either. Thanks so much. I recommend this guy 1000 times.

Originally Posted by barnyboi View Post
    I Can Vouch, Amazing Job, Thank You!!!

Originally Posted by LordNigatron View Post
    Thanks man, great timely service. I'd gladly come back to you again. I appreciate the help!

Originally Posted by Kingboy1 View Post
    Super legit, fast and very friendly A+ thanks

Originally Posted by Bazza2k15 View Post
    Quick and reliable thanks man will definitely use your services again in the future

Originally Posted by Jcase View Post
    Thanks a lot Jesse you helped me and helped me get my brothers birthday presents with their new accounts your awesome

Originally Posted by Saif677 View Post
    Did this for me quick! Thank you!

Originally Posted by SaVa3xSyN View Post
    highly recommend 100% legit keep it up man

Originally Posted by copewb View Post
    Great fast service doesn't disappoint

Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    Jesse aught to be stickied..

Impeccable service, definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a professional, chilled approach to getting an account done.

Thanks again Happy

Originally Posted by VortexPlaysOnPC View Post
    Real quick. Took about 10-15 mins. Got my account. Fast and reliable guy.

Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Did mine the other day. Everything seems work, good shit, and did it fast.

Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
    Fantastic service, he did everything I asked for (and even more Happy) pretty quickly.
    Anyways, this seller is a really nice guy, highly recommended!!

[Btw, the freakin' cars worked don't ask me how haha]

Originally Posted by imslickz View Post
    Fastest modder in the world HE HAS MY RESPECT ******************************************************LEGIT

EVERYONE BUY FROME HIM CHEAP FAST AND RELIABLE

Originally Posted by KRYPTONITE View Post
    Just had a service done, fantastic job. Lightning fast and quick response. Thanks again.

Another account done flawlessly, great work and super fast. Thank you.

3rd service done. Perfect every time. Thank you again.

Originally Posted by vaptos View Post
    fully legit just did my acc 7:10 p.m Eastern Time. Cheap and amazing

Originally Posted by 4 View Post
    I gotta say. Jesse came through big time lol. Everything he said he'd give, plus all requests I made, within a half an hour, and done flawlessly. And it was for only $5. Best deal I've seen yet and fast as hell.

Originally Posted by NIckNastii View Post
    I vouch for this man 100%. He was very quick and did everything I asked for. He's very friendly and knows how to keep his customers happy. I will buy from him again.

Originally Posted by NIckNastii View Post
    I purchase from this guy again. Yet again, very impressed with the speed he finished my account.

Originally Posted by Jakin2thematrix View Post
    Thanks for the help awesome guys recommend him HIGHLY did my account as soon as I asked thanks again will be using again

Originally Posted by onotroll View Post
    Works flawlessly!

Originally Posted by Jakin2thematrix View Post
    Another great job done again did my account super fast Thanks man

Originally Posted by Dont View Post
    transaction was smooth and quick, 100% would come to this dude first for another account!

Originally Posted by M688 View Post
    BEST AND I MEAN BEST Service I have gotten on recovery accounts.

Originally Posted by ForeverImGreat View Post
    This guy is fast and good and coorapetive!!!!!!!! Best one I have ever worked with 100!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Alan100 View Post
    LEGIT RECOVERY SERVICE!
    Quick recoveries compared to other people who take more than a day, and also services are cheap

Originally Posted by Google View Post
    vouch for this user he did it quick Happy I'm happy with this service

Originally Posted by Jetroaeron View Post
    Thanks for the recovery bro! This guy Is legit and I recommend everyone to purchase from him.

Originally Posted by JiiNCz View Post
    Amazing service! This guy is 100% legit!! Quick and easy!

Originally Posted by Shmeckleman View Post
    Came here to give some +Rep for xjustjesse. His account recover options are priced right and he was really fast. Thanks again dude!

Originally Posted by jjj View Post
    Very good! I'm happy with this purchase

Originally Posted by Kaneki View Post
    This guy is 100% legit finished the account within a few minutes ****************** good communication and very friendly

Originally Posted by deceit View Post
    Vouch for this guy. 100% Legit and fast service. Responded immediately responded on Skype. Would definatly buy from again Geo

Originally Posted by Jay1997 View Post
    Omg this guy is seriously legit he is the best guy first i never believed him but in the end He modded my account hes the best guys i recommend everyone to let him mod ur accounts it totally worth it took about 30 min

Originally Posted by Rayzor110 View Post
    This guy just done my account. I think your fucking amazing

Psn : RAYZz_97

Originally Posted by Jay1997 View Post
    This guy is the best He fixed a small problem with my account which is the colors of vehicles as some were unlocked and some werent this guy here unlocked it all, without a problem, guys hes absolutely amazing i got mad love and respect for my ******, Everybody shop with jesse asap hes the best, psn: Swag_xModzAimbot if you wanna play together lol

Originally Posted by beans85 View Post
    This guy is the best and the only guy you should go to if you need anything. Thanks a lot jesse you are number one. Absolutely amazing service. If you need anything doing people make jesse your man n i promise you will not be disappointed

Originally Posted by Astruh View Post
    Vouch: Did two of my accounts, very quickly. Very pleased. Thanks jesse Happy

Originally Posted by zxcvvbb View Post
    Once again, i bought from him for 2 accounts and he was reliable and fast with his work, ensuring to tell me all the steps to keep my account safe Upside Down Happy
    would recommend.
    +1 Vouch

Originally Posted by rotsen View Post
    Hellped my friend at an imediate response even an hour before closing and did ours first !!!!!!!! !! Will do business with him in the futture to come !!

Originally Posted by dpayn005 View Post
    I legit bought at least 10 accounts from Jesse.. Always does whatever I want. Def recommend him

Originally Posted by chase00221 View Post
    An amzing service, Fast response, Service was cheap, and was fast for service completion

Originally Posted by vPureLuck View Post
    This is one of the most trusted, reliable, and fast recovery services i have ever used. I have gotten atleast 8 accounts from jesse and every single one has been perfect and done fast, i highly recommend using jesse if you need a modded account. Thanks again!!

Originally Posted by aminazam2 View Post
    very fast and easy recovery bought from him a couple times. Great service.

Originally Posted by Workoutbrah10 View Post
    Great Service! very friendly & quick. absolutely worth it Smile

5 star service helped all.my friends and more to come !!!!!!!!!!!!! No bans reported at alllll hoping to more doing more business with him soon !!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by p3st84 View Post
    Would most definitely recommend, had my account done within 45 mins from first point of contact. ...ill definitely yous your services again

Originally Posted by HuYuFooLing View Post
    Great Service! Fast and affordable. Replied right back immediately and had it done within the hour!

Originally Posted by Dextrous View Post
    Quick and easy thx

Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    His work is fucking amazing and it was really fast for him to finish

Originally Posted by Des60426 View Post
    Simply amazing! Less then a hr and exactly what I asked for.

Originally Posted by Infamousbulldog View Post
    He is definitely 100% legit. I have purchased from Him a few times and has delivered 10000% every time.

Originally Posted by luigiwizletitz View Post
    legit! with issues on my end he's very patient and fast!

Helped me. And alll my friends jesse is ***100 percent legit ****

Originally Posted by HeliosA1 View Post
    Great Service. Quick and reliable modder. Everything is perfect and just how I asked. Quickest recovery I've had. Highly recommend and will recommend to all.

****Helped my friends out yet again.10 star service does what you want ******** ************************************************************************************************************!!!!! I RECOMMEND JESSE FOR YOUR RECOVERY NEEDS !!!!!!

Originally Posted by Alyysie View Post
    Jesse, I just want to say I Love You~! Your trustworthy, fair, responsible, and nice~! Its always good to see a nice modder Happy Oh and Also Ur like lightning fast <3 Keep up the damn good work :3

Originally Posted by panda View Post
    amazing job,highly recommend ,only took maybe 20 minutes ,very satisfied Happy

Originally Posted by destroyers View Post
    ive used other recovery services before and they were no where near as professional or quick as xjustjesse!! spreading the word to all my friends now!

Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    just bought another account off Jesse, was a clean process like always and everything came out perfect. thanks & if I ever need another account I'll make sure to come back to you!

Originally Posted by LilBambi View Post
    Thanks for the awesome account. Done quickly and had everything I wanted, definitely recommended! Smile

Originally Posted by DabfordThe1st View Post
    I have been using Jesse Services for months now, across multiple accounts. He is always prompt, friendly and goes the extra mile. I highly recommend using this guy and I know I will be in the future. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by rocca View Post
    Great Fast Service Took about 15 Mins Fast and reliable

Originally Posted by Camber View Post
    Great services very timely response only took about 20 minutes great work! ************************************

Originally Posted by Therealskeez View Post
    This was a very fast and easy service to use. He always replied quickly and was very helpful with all the questions I had. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to purchase an account.

Originally Posted by Dangerandplay View Post
    Great speedy service was done in an hour and did exactly as he says . very impressed thanks jesse

I was amazed at how fast Jesse modded my account. Thank you so much.

Originally Posted by A View Post
    Amazing job told me it would take 45 mins and it took 35. I'm definitely recommending you to friends

Originally Posted by barnyboi View Post
    Second Time using your service! Excellent work and super fast and records video of results!!! Highly recommended!

Originally Posted by XJiggles7X View Post
    Just got the CallMeMrPopular account. Very happy with the service. Nice and easy to do. Would recommend to others.

Originally Posted by omankill3 View Post
    I got a great account! Thanks for the account. I highly recommend.

Originally Posted by xartemiis View Post
    Thanks for the awesome account! So happy******************

xJustJesse is the go to modded for all your needs. Highly recommended.

Page 2:
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by GtaGamer7 View Post
    I really recommend Jesse to get your account modded, this guy is 100% guarantee and fast. I'm probably going to get him more accounts to mod in the nearby future

Originally Posted by jJarrad View Post
    Just bought my second recovery Smile fast and simple

Originally Posted by Dafraser View Post
    completely legit. quick and efficient. thanks very much!!

Twice now very quick !!

Originally Posted by BHLxEvilControl View Post
    bought pre modded account Smile does services very quickly. legit. highly recommended. will probably buy from him again.

Great account! Very easy process, thank you!

Originally Posted by mcintire View Post
    100% legit,very satisfied with him!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Xeumi View Post
    Best service ever~ ♡♡

Originally Posted by 831 View Post
    Great service, very friendly, fast process. what else would you want? Thanks once again mate Smile

Originally Posted by astronuggets View Post
    I just bought an account from him! Extremely fast response, got a reply in less than a minute!

I can vouch.

Originally Posted by destroyers View Post
    This is my second time using xJustJesse for the GTA service and it was just as quick and reliable as the first time!

Originally Posted by Vaishnova View Post
    Very pleased! Quick and reliable service. Truly believe this guy is number one on the site! Fast and will keep coming back for all my recovery needs! -Vaishnova

Originally Posted by Ollie161616 View Post
    Very good, and very quick service

Originally Posted by Seven151 View Post
    Legit and fast. Good communication . Account done in minutes gave me exactly what I asked for . Highly recommended Smile

Originally Posted by john187doe View Post
    if you looking for gta services i recommend him used his service twice he responds fast and got my account done in about 15 minutes never had a issue got my vouch

Originally Posted by NewKingReaper View Post
    Every good accounts a nice guy will pass his name on to everyone I know very cheap and fast one of the best Modder around !!!!

Originally Posted by Njsaltlife View Post
    Fast service and very polite. Walked me through the whole process. Trustworthy and great to work with. Thanks again

Third account I've gotten so far! Definitely happy with all of them Smile

Originally Posted by Melster View Post
    Incredibly friendly, quick and reliable. No issues with him at all. Thank you! Smile

Originally Posted by iSLAUGHTER View Post
    satisfied with the service will come back

Originally Posted by turboshrimp View Post
    Thankyou fast and easy

Originally Posted by Entirety View Post
    Thank you, this is really good for 10$ . Paid 40$ for a similar thing and didn't even get half the stuff I did here, dumb mistake. Thanks for getting it done quickly and responding quickly, will buy more in the future, appreciate itSmile

Originally Posted by Kingboy1 View Post
    Got 2 accounts done SUPER FAST AND WHAT I ASK !!! 100% PERFECT SERVICE

Originally Posted by bs432112311 View Post
    Fastest and Best Service out here on NGU. Definitely will recommend him to everyone else! Thanks again for everything bro Smile

Originally Posted by timeckler89 View Post
    Awesome work it took me a week or more to write this sorry bro. but highly recommended. will be using over and over

Originally Posted by Entirety View Post
    Didn't get a response on kik because it was not working for him so thought he had blocked me, messaged him on the forums that I had a problem with one of the accounts, got another for free straight away Smile

Originally Posted by Ploxcore View Post
    Great job no problems with and was quick

Originally Posted by Nastydrifter View Post
    Awesome! ! Got it done fast, very reliable no BS. Worth every penny. Great dude dose exactly wat he says. Will be telling my friends thanks man

Originally Posted by vvtriggervv2 View Post
    xJustJesse is legit, answered on my message quickly and my account got done fast ******************

Originally Posted by laffing View Post
    Best mod service i have seen. Recommend!!! Fast, easy and the cheapest!!!

Best service and 100% legit. And let's not forget his services are cheap !!!!

Jesse is the man!

Always there to help out, he's quick & reliable. Thanks again A++++

Originally Posted by n4lgang View Post
    Very satisfied with the purchase. very reasonable with what you want at a good price. If I need another account I know where i'll come

Originally Posted by vvtriggervv View Post
    xJustJesse made my account fast and I got everything I wanted on my account Smile

Originally Posted by miro1603 View Post
    Gave me everything I wanted and he was also very nice guy!!

Originally Posted by HorizontalMC View Post
    Vouch! this guy was legit and fast. And kinda made me hard too Smile

Originally Posted by MrGiibbs94 View Post
    Good service and very helpful thanks for the account

Originally Posted by newkiller93939 View Post
    Very nice and helpful guy great accounts as it's my 3rd one now fast and cheap don't miss out

Originally Posted by laffing View Post
    Great sevice, got to love this guy, second account made and will come back for more, easy, cheap and fast!!!

Originally Posted by 85 View Post
    Great service , very friendly guy , extremly fast . 5 ☆ service!!

Originally Posted by 85 View Post
    Xjustjesse , fast best service , i wouldnt use anyone else , this man gets the job done for great prices , 3 accounts later , thanks bro

Originally Posted by Juliof88 View Post
    Very good and fast services, 100% recommend

Amazing service very quick and very pleased with account thanks jesse

Originally Posted by volvicx1234 View Post
    I bought a character off Jesse and He has been super helpful with the whole process and This guy is just the best! 10000000% customer satisfaction!~

Originally Posted by Aiders View Post
    Just did a service for my friend, fast and quick. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by vRiddz View Post
    Awesome guy! Fast and accurate to everything you want. Best modder that I personally know and recommend him to everyone I know. Just received my 5th account from him today and was not let down. Awesome service!

Originally Posted by Juliof11 View Post
    Very good and fast service, ive done 2 accounts with him

Really good service, already did 3 accounts !!

Thanks Jesse. Fast service very happy with the account Smile

Originally Posted by nicorek007 View Post
    Really fast and nice! Would Recomend 100% Smile

Originally Posted by skope View Post
    i honestly couldnt find a better service Smile Thanx so much you did it so damn fast Smile and will be sure to tell everyone about you !!!!1 thanx again Smile

Originally Posted by UnknownSailor View Post
    Thanks man! !!!

Originally Posted by kevinschell24 View Post
    Best modder ever

Originally Posted by porkchutney View Post
    Fast and legit great as usual you should buy from him Smile

Originally Posted by lxRavenHeartxl View Post
    highly recommaned fast services

Originally Posted by Tampadrifter View Post
    Thanks alot man. awesome dude an great work. No bs. Thanks for the GTA help.

Originally Posted by Itsnastyjayjay0 View Post
    Thank u justjesse all some job man

Originally Posted by DHG View Post
    Literally purchased in under 3 minutes. Fast, cheap and simple. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Shwifty View Post
    Great service. Very responsive and had the job done asap. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by etherealxo View Post
    very good service very nide person friendly and great to deal with order went well

Originally Posted by miro1603 View Post
    Amazing work again!! Thank you very much. Kryptus

Originally Posted by Cozzaah View Post
    Hey man, love the work!!!!!!!
    Very Satisfied!!!!! Happy Happy Smile

Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Great Service! Fast & Efficient at dealing with customers ayy lmao will defo be buying from here again and recommend others to do the same!

xJustJesse is the only guy to use. Quality Accounts Fast!

Will be buying again....and again...!

A++++

Originally Posted by Gmoney188 View Post
    Thanks you the service worked great******************

Originally Posted by TryCatchMe View Post
    so quick and easy answered all my questions 100% legit thank you Smile

Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    I'd highly recommend this service. It's fast, cheap, and all my questions were answered before and during the process.

Originally Posted by SkeletalDevil View Post
    If you're looking for quick and great recovery services (or any service for that matter) this is the guy to talk to! Yes Quick to reply with messages, and very friendly. Definitely know who I'm coming back to if I want another account! Woot

xJustJesse is a ninja, super fast and precise with his accounts. Seriously he is the most reliable account maker I have worked with & I couldn't see myself going anywhere else!

Originally Posted by subhmn1 View Post
    xJustJesse is awesome, super fast and trustworthy. I highly recommend his services.

Originally Posted by vRiddz View Post
    I've bought multiple accounts from Jesse and he has never let me down, great guy with great prices, got two accounts today and me and my buddy were very pleased. Fast and great price defiantly recommend to everyone I know

xJustJesse does not sleep. Hit him up ASAP He is insanely good at this stuff.

A+ Service!

Originally Posted by Hypaaa View Post
    Great, Fast, and cheap! The best recovery service I have gotten done. Don't hesitate to buy from this guy!

Huge vouch from me.

100% satisfied with the service. 100% legit. Thanks Jesse

Originally Posted by danny19822 View Post
    This is an absolutely amazing service! Incredibly fast and helpful on skype and in doing my account, would definitely recommend! He went above and beyond to help me get what i wanted for my account, 100% worth it!

Originally Posted by OGMackDaddy66 View Post
    xJustJesse is the TRUTH!!! Henjoy delivers! Honest transaction and very professional and swift! I'd have him do my mods anytime!!

Originally Posted by danny19822 View Post
    Just used this service for a second time to do my friends account, was done in under 15min from payment and request, would definitely recommend!

Originally Posted by KeyleiOf27 View Post
    Legit stuff right here! Thanks for the service brodie!

BEST recovery service on NextGen will recommend and 100%
    Legit, Also his services are cheap!!!

Originally Posted by bhnguyen91 View Post
    xJustJesse

Seriously guys,

He's quick and efficient! He provided great customer service, and was very patient with me and answered all of my questions to the best of his ability!
    At no time was he rude, or anything.

Very professional.

Thank you! I'll be sending some friends your way soon enough ^_^

Originally Posted by Shmeckleman View Post
    Always stellar recovery services from xJustJesse. This is my 2nd time buying a GTA Online recovery. Great work, no problems, and I haven't been banned. Very fast turn around time.

Originally Posted by alezzio1222 View Post
    Extreamly fast and nice 10/10.

Originally Posted by mcsaint View Post
    this guy is the best. keep up the awesome work.cool and friendly person too. 110/100

Originally Posted by Capture View Post
    A huge vouch from me he did my recovery fast I recommend him for this service

Originally Posted by marcosag View Post
    Very good Service and fast.

(10/10) Points

xJustJesse has done it again! Superior accounts!

A+ Will use!

Thank you Jesse brilliant account very happy with it Smile

Originally Posted by jmw82 View Post
    He is 100% legit. He does everything the way you want it and fast 1000% Customer Satisfaction Smile Recommending to all my friends. Thanks Jesse

Originally Posted by AviatorWatch1 View Post
    Good services! Received my account instantly.

Originally Posted by AviatorWatch1 View Post
    Fastest modder out there. I bought another gta account and I had it in seconds.

Originally Posted by Kojdysek View Post
    Bought mods from him for BO1 and GTA V, he finished both within 20 minutes.
    100% Legit and fastest modder I've ever bought from Smile

Originally Posted by Itsnastyjayjay0 View Post
    Thank you alsome job man

Me and 3 members of my crew on GTA bought mods from him so far.
    He finished all our accounts within 30 minutes or less. 100% Legit and quickest modder ive ever purchased from ******************

Originally Posted by Infantry11B View Post
    second time i purchased from this excellent modder. Xjustjesse is very reliable and trustworthy. And now is the only modder will go through
    Satifaction %110
    I am very pleased
    Thanks xjustjesse

Originally Posted by p3st84 View Post
    I recommend this service to all my m8s ,quick response no more then 20 mins if that.. ,account with 2 characters done in just under hour from 1st point of contact......highly RECOMMEND ****************************************************** I SECOND WAT THE GUY ABOVE SAID ALSO

Originally Posted by AlecTz View Post
    Thank you xJustJesse!! He does as claimed do not hesitate to work with.

Originally Posted by Mojato View Post
    I bought an account for a friend and he was very excited of how much money he got and how easy the transaction was. 10/10 would buy again.

Originally Posted by vvtriggervv View Post
    xJustJesse is legit, answered on my message quickly and my account got done fast ******************

Bought my first ever XBox one modded account from him, he finished the account within minutes and helped me link it and helped me fix my XBox live problems. Completely helpful & 100% Legit! Happy

Got myself a Vest with my crew emblem on them. He also gave me upto 700 million. Finished my account in 40 minutes. 100% Legit and quick. Only modder I buy from Smile

Page 3:
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by Gamergize View Post
    Fast, reliable, trustworthy. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy. Smile

Originally Posted by Trevondj11 View Post
    Thank you so much man this completely legit.

Originally Posted by KingTae00 View Post
    This guy is legit 100%

Originally Posted by KingTae00 View Post
    This guy is legit 100% fast and very trustworthy

100% Legit and fastest modder ive ever purchased from.

Legit and quick! Got my mods within 30 minutesSmile

Originally Posted by marksbaxwar View Post
    Great fast service! Legit and highly recommended Smile

Originally Posted by marksbaxwar View Post
    Awesome fast service. Highly recommended

Originally Posted by ShadyZane View Post
    Totally Legit, professional and quick! 10/10 would hire him again

Originally Posted by RedNWhite81 View Post
    Fast and reliable service. Went through Jesse multiple times and always does good work

Originally Posted by ccerw View Post
    Very good job with the recovery. Only person I found that does this much for only $10. Yes

Originally Posted by jaketh0o View Post
    100% safe and legit, fast service and such a cool bro! so much love for Jesse right now Happy Happy Happy

Originally Posted by I View Post
    Good reliable and fast service definitely a good source for purchase 100% satisfied

Originally Posted by mathew View Post
    This Was 100% legit and It was a great service

Originally Posted by votch View Post
    Thanks xJustJesse for my custom package!! it was Fast, Cheap and 100% legit.
    I highly recommend it to anyone

Originally Posted by Steven8431 View Post
    He did a awesome job on my account he's professional thx a lot man your the best

Originally Posted by Hodge0 View Post
    This was so cool he did exactly as he said and it is a dream thanks

Originally Posted by warforduty View Post
    This guys service deserves twice the price hes asking!
    He gives you more than other modders do for the same amount of money. He helps you really quickly with any question! He is friendly and helps u with any question that u have!
    He is defintiley legit! Thanks alot mate!!Geo

Originally Posted by XxMolecularMass View Post
    Thank You jesse for this amazing service it was very quick and you had amazing feed back time

Originally Posted by Ganom View Post
    Just bought a recovery service from him, answered instantly, and completed the recovery in about 15 minutes, very fast and easy!

Originally Posted by KG View Post
    Amazing service. Really thankful for everything bro. Looking forward to further business. Best of luck to you! ************************************

Originally Posted by Beazzyyy View Post
    Yo I'm a real buyer he is a great modder shop here no where else he's quick and the best out there great prices too

Bought PS3 and Xbox One mods, got them done very quick and he taught me how to link them. 100% legit and quick
    Happy

Just purchased 4 accounts for my crew. Completely amazing finished all the accounts within 2 hours. Completely legit and possibly the quickest modder on this website Smile

Originally Posted by AudiDaGreat72 View Post
    Highly recommend this. Very helpful and answers question fast. Thank you

100% Legit and quick. Bought 2 Xbox accounts and 1 Ps4. Worked perfect Winky Winky

Legit and very quick. Finished my account within 30 minutes

Originally Posted by KillManz View Post
    AGreat service perfert in everywayA+++

Originally Posted by kid1952 View Post
    Great service would recommend to every one******************

Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    GREAT service!

Originally Posted by Deckky View Post
    Quick, easy and painless! Thanks a lot mate, definitely recommend his service!

Originally Posted by ericd813 View Post
    This guy is awesome he doesn't BS does a really great job does what you ask him to for a really good price thanks a lot dude
    Best Recivery Service Guaranteed !
    I have done already many recoveries with Jesse
    And he is the best at it. He is 100% legit and also his services are cheap Smile

Originally Posted by Ace9yak View Post
    A month after buying a premodded account, i still have zero problems and loads of money to spend.
    I was skeptical at first but everything is great. He offers the best prices around so its definitely worth it to buy here for all the mods you get out of it.

Originally Posted by KillManz View Post
    great service highly recommended to all buyers thansk again !!!

Originally Posted by neras View Post
    Really quick response and really understanding, gave me everything I wanted in a timely manner. +1

Legit 100% modded my Ps3 account within 40 minutesSmile Fastest modder I've ever come across ******************

Originally Posted by vuxh View Post
    The best recovery shop there is. Very quick, cheap, friendly, and a really cool dude. No problems at all! Dancing

Originally Posted by Blessedhooper View Post
    100% legit did exactly what i asked for. Fast reliable service. thanks again

Originally Posted by Capture View Post
    very good GTA recovery done this twice about to be a third I recommend this guy here best recovery money can buy

Originally Posted by EnriqueSoIcy View Post
    Good, fast, and reliable service well done!

Just purchased a Xbox 1 account. Was finished within 1 hour. 100% Legit and quickSmile

Originally Posted by Marlo23 View Post
    VOUUCCHH FOR HIM.Answered my kik within and minute and got my account done within 5. Amazing service! 5 star service for a 1 star cost.

Originally Posted by Lrwolfeman View Post
    Great service
    Fast and reliable
    Just as I wanted
    Thank you!!

Originally Posted by LSDVulture View Post
    Really quick service and did an amazing job

Originally Posted by NTHxTHUNDER View Post
    At first I was a little "scared" because there is a lot of scammers out there but xJustJesse is probably the best in this business. He has great service and great prices. Definitely vouch for him 100% I recommend him if you're looking for a service Smile

Originally Posted by Ivrit View Post
    Thank you and Goodluck in the future ******************

Originally Posted by Swturo View Post
    Was completely satisfied with the service, this guy is legit with it!!!!

Originally Posted by J0ke View Post
    Great Service !******************

Originally Posted by Xextorment View Post
    Great service extremely fast and we'll done, no issues and very kind easy to talk to, GREAT response time also.

Originally Posted by pito420 View Post
    huge help 100% legit

Originally Posted by FreeBorn View Post
    great service, fast, and friendly

Originally Posted by TheKobeGloves View Post
    Very legit. Very fast. Would recommend to anyone. 10/10

Originally Posted by Eddiemarks24 View Post
    Works so great this man is awesome

Originally Posted by Marlo23 View Post
    Anazing service!!

Very good and fast service!! Done multiple accounts with him

Originally Posted by blair View Post
    Great service, quick response and completion. Will use again if needed!!!

Originally Posted by Eddiemarks24 View Post
    Got another one works perfect every time ************************************

Originally Posted by blair View Post
    Great service again!!!

Originally Posted by UK View Post
    excellent, really fast & helped me out with a problem! recommend any day!!!

Originally Posted by chris2k7sears View Post
    Quick easy and very nice guy, would recommend. +1

Originally Posted by Threedogg13 View Post
    Hell of a job!

Got back from vacation and bought mods from him for my crew, still the quickest modder ever. Smile 100% Legit. Finished my account within minutes.

Originally Posted by altruist111 View Post
    100% legit, did it in 30 minutes. Great communication, polite and pretty quick.
    Thanks again mate.

Quick and legit as usual. Got my account done within 40 minutes and helped me link to Xbox live. Smile

Bought an xb1 acct, got it finished super quick. Very legit and best mods ever Smile

Originally Posted by bdbddbd View Post
    Thanks jesse friendly person 100000%legit and all around awesome person thanks again

Originally Posted by Greeninja View Post
    Thanks jesse for all your help my account looks amazing very fast recovery, amazing female modded outfit, i got scam from another person on this forum and decide to ask her for help finish my account, she did help me, very friedly comunicates very fast, i'll buy again Legit A+

Me & my crew buy mods from him all the time. Bought a ps3 account. 100% quick and legit

Originally Posted by marquis205 View Post
    Quick and fast service. Well recommended

Legit. Also linked me to social club since mine wasn't working. 100% quick. Happy best modder ive ever bought from.

His shop was closed, but he still modded my account. 100% Legit and quickSmile

Originally Posted by dbzgohanssgss View Post
    Added him on skype. Fast and extremely trustworthy! Had a nice talk, very comunicative and friendly guy. It's the type of person that you already know you should be doing business with. Done my account in max 10-15 mins, replied asap and very open-minded. Would obviously do business with again! A nice bunch of options available on the account, at that very low and competitive price. Best of luck in your shop and looking forward to come back again! Outie

He just did my friends account. 100% Legit and quick.

Originally Posted by Articulxte View Post
    100% legit, very quick service and totally legit.. Definitely buy from him.. Best service ever ************************************************************************

100% Legit. Finished my account in half an hour. He's legit and quick Smile

He is super quick and helped me really quick. Fixed my account and helped me with the small problems I was facing. Best modder for sure on NGU Smile 100% Quick and legit.

Originally Posted by Ohioreaper View Post
    I just got an account, great job! Highly recommend. Will for sure send my friends to you. Fast response and quick service. A+++

Originally Posted by Ohioreaper View Post
    Fast service, fast response. Highly recommend! Thanks again

Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    This guy did a fantastic job on my account thank you so much , i vouche for you

Originally Posted by 15 View Post
    Great service A+++ Dont hesitate. Highly recommended

Hes super quick and legit. The best modder ive ever come across without a doubt. Smile

Originally Posted by MrFortyBang View Post
    Was very kind and service was super quick! Would recommend to anyone

Originally Posted by DontCryBoo View Post
    Thanks for the account I really like it ******************

Originally Posted by ZoopV8 View Post
    THanks for the account,

Hes fantastic and finished my account really quick. Smile 100% Legit.

Originally Posted by allstarZ1337 View Post
    100% trusted helped me with my problems about linking this guy rocks !

Fast, legit & quick. Helped me link my account as well. Smile best modder ever.

Purchased 3 accounts for my friends, completely legit and finished them all within 1-2 hours. Theyre 100% Legit and super quick. Best modder ever

Originally Posted by RJanssen View Post
    This guy is great and legit, 5/5 stars, he da man

Originally Posted by SaVzreWind View Post
    This guys the best this the man and this guy know how to do it

100% Quick and legit
    69/10

Originally Posted by xxsteamxx View Post
    very helpful 100% legit would recommend him to anyone 10/10

Originally Posted by Bayman5555 View Post
    Can 100% vouch for xjustjesse, quick and easy service with a great price. He was even nice enough to tell me how to sign in and explained his service. Great guy.

Originally Posted by Expulseclips View Post
    Very good service

Originally Posted by benronit View Post
    Excellent service! Very pleasant guy to deal with and extremely quick! Smile Would definitely recommend!

Super quick and legit. Modded my account within an hour.

Originally Posted by Expulseclips View Post
    Excellent service recommend

Originally Posted by BIGPOPAPUMP View Post
    Awesome! ! Got it done fast, very reliable no BS. Worth every penny. Great dude dose exactly wat he says thanks again mate

100% Legit and quick. Finished 3 of my accounts within an hour Smile best modder you could come to for sure!

Page 4:
    Spoiler:
    100% Legit. Quick and reliable. Best on the market. Smile

Originally Posted by AlexGaming View Post
    Legit 100% Fast Response!

Done my account within half an hour and fixed stuff as well. Quick and replies asap Smile

Quick and legit. Got my account done within few minutes I bought two from him and I'm pretty sure he did both in less than an hour

100% Quick and legit. Got the account modded within few minutes Smile

Originally Posted by ResistArrest View Post
    Recommended seller!!! He hooked me up on my old ps3 account with rank 200 and 700 million and some more stuff and it transferred 100% and no issues at all, thanks man! Smile

Originally Posted by Avaritia View Post
    xJustJesse is very fast and helpful. Would definitely recommend to friends without hesitation! A+

Quick and fast, finished my account ASAP and also replies quick as lighting. Many of my friends and I bought from him. Very kind, quick & legit Happy

Originally Posted by thorracin1 View Post
    Very satisfied with fast service thank you so much

Originally Posted by chaser101 View Post
    Very reliable service and very fast has done two ACC's for me already and more to come keep up the good work man and that is for everyrhing! Good luck Smile

Originally Posted by chaser101 View Post
    Yet again fast and reliable service highly reccomend to anyone looking for GTA online services Smile

Originally Posted by Chrisaldred5 View Post
    ive messaged at least 10 people for a ps3 recovery and when i messaged xJustJesse they replied straight away. sorted out some info now just waiting for it to be done. ill keep yall updated

Edit: 100% legit really fast services. legend thank you so much man recommended to all

Originally Posted by My View Post
    This dude is a mad dog hooked me up with everything really cheap, fastest service ever

Originally Posted by masterfml View Post
    Great service received my account in a matter of minutes.

Originally Posted by StormyF View Post
    Super fast and helpful. Explained a ton and did an awesome job ^~^� thank you Jesse!

Originally Posted by mkr View Post
    Was nice to work with. Also seems like a fair person.

Originally Posted by lilac View Post
    Good services. Definitely worth it! Really friendly as well!

He told me a method to transfer to PS4, so I paid him and instantly got a modded PS4 account. 100% Legit and quick as always. Smile

Originally Posted by 318boy View Post
    Great job bro i recommend u to anybody
    he is legit str8 up

Originally Posted by JoeyGwuapo View Post
    xjustjesse is the best bought 2 accounts off him couldn't be more pleased with his work!

Quick easy process, thank you! Smile

Modded my old PS3 Account for the cheapest price possible and I was able to transfer it onto PS4.
    100% Legit & Quick. Surely the best out there Happy

Originally Posted by andrewboi2 View Post
    Vouch for this man, good services.

Originally Posted by Imrann View Post
    Fast, 100% legit, and reliable. Great service highly recommend him

Originally Posted by MapleSyrup13 View Post
    Very fast and communication was great.
    Highly recommended.

Originally Posted by WorsJam View Post
    Definitely would recommend

Originally Posted by Lemonsqez View Post
    Trustable great customer support nice, kind, fast trust worthy!!!!

Originally Posted by IModUBan View Post
    Very quick gave me my account in less than 5 minutes Smile

Legit and quick as always!!!
    Bought 5 accounts from him and he modded each of them within 30 minutes. Hes completely legit. And the best modder I've ever talked to. Smile

Originally Posted by cruz420 View Post
    this man is verry good! verry quick service!

Originally Posted by INTENTIONS View Post
    Very legit here people is recommend this awesome person to anyone was very helpful and responsive ...1000000% vouch

Originally Posted by Njeffries View Post
    Quick response and Fast service. 100% recommend

Originally Posted by vWalkzZ View Post
    This guy is awesome and legit too! Quick replies and super helpful, guided me through the whole process! Smile Much love from Australia and thanks for the mods!

Originally Posted by DELHOUSE View Post
    Have bought 3 account from him, reliable, responds quickly, trusted seller, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Originally Posted by cruz420 View Post
    second time buying from him! verry legit guy!

Originally Posted by XTox View Post
    very fast and smart guy. 10/10 would recommend

Originally Posted by CorbinG View Post
    Super nice guy and easy to work with, had some probs on my end but didn't stop him from doing everything he could to help me out for a smooth purchase. Will recommend him to anyone looking for an account! 100% vouch!

Originally Posted by Abovebeyondzyt View Post
    Legit! fAST RESPONSE AND GREAT SERVICE! Comming for more soon.

Originally Posted by ktower123 View Post
    Very fast reply and very nice and helpful great service! Happy

Originally Posted by DallasMate View Post
    Thanks for providing a very fast and responsive service. I appreciate the help and customer service aswell. Definitely a trusted seller and can vouch for him if anyone else is looking to buy from him. Thanks again Smile

Originally Posted by jarodbanigan53 View Post
    For Seller to buyer communication this guy is amazing , in under 5 mins i had a response, really professional and nice person to deal with, would recommend to do business with 100%

Originally Posted by Ohhspaz View Post
    Very fast response and super quick service. Nice legit guy. Will definitely recommend to others.

Originally Posted by DELHOUSE View Post
    4th account/recovery i have bough from jesse. continued great service, replied to me and got transaction done fast. recommended seller A+

Originally Posted by QueenKrazy View Post
    Solike I was nervous at first paying this guy to mod my account but he did it within 5 mins after me paying and put exactly what i asked for on it , oh and also he responded quick af, thank u againnn Smile Highly recommend

Originally Posted by lilherb View Post
    Fast response and great customer service. He has the cheapest prices on the market. I've been scammed five times in a row, but finally someone who is 100% legit.

Originally Posted by lilherb View Post
    I just want to say that this guy is the best. Got more than anyone else on the market can't provide, especially not for 10$. And can you believe he got it done in less than 15 minuts? I vouch for him, 100% legit.

Originally Posted by cyunyc View Post
    After much search, Jesse's recovery service offers the best value for your money.

Originally Posted by Firmwares View Post
    vouch got a godly stripper.

Originally Posted by iChris View Post
    Prompt replies and straight up. Thanks dude. :borat:

Originally Posted by ForkInAToaster View Post
    Vouch! Super fast reply!!

Originally Posted by Dxmond View Post
    Thanks for this, vouch to him

Originally Posted by LiveMChief View Post
    Great seller, took my awhile to find someone who actually responds lol

Originally Posted by jadsaleh View Post
    Thanks for modding my account! (I'm thatcurlyfry123 on kik :P)

Originally Posted by xSkinz View Post
    Top notch service, very professional.

Originally Posted by BuyingModz View Post
    Jessie has a fast and reliable service! I just bought modz for Black Ops 2 and GTA V in under 20 minutes! Would recommend. A+++

always quick and always gives you just what you ask for 10/10 would recommend to anyone

Originally Posted by KrisOriginal View Post
    Great service

Originally Posted by vfoerd View Post
    +REP easy to work with, replied promptly and delivered

Originally Posted by Mistahhdj View Post
    I have received good service, and the fact that he pre-mods accounts is pretty cool.

Originally Posted by ranenc25 View Post
    Fast replies, professional, nice person! Vouching for this guy. Can't wait for any of my future purchases with his services!!

Originally Posted by Des6042 View Post
    Really pleasure to deal with. Quick reply

Originally Posted by iChris View Post
    Successfully transferred my account yesterday. Everything is as promised, no problems with the account at all. I can once again enjoy online by owning everything lol. Thanks man.

Originally Posted by Quaalude View Post
    Just ordered my account! #legit

Originally Posted by Hankthetank View Post
    Thanks for THE super fast service 100% vouch for u

Originally Posted by samhdtwi View Post
    Great service, fast replys keep it up Smile

Originally Posted by turboshrimp View Post
    The best service

Originally Posted by INTENTIONS View Post
    100000% trusted in mtg opinion any day I purchased was skepticle as anyone would be its been a month now and it still is running no problems at all thanks again buddy appreciate

NOW HURRY AND BUY FOLKS

Originally Posted by blackhawkdown90 View Post
    Very satisfied with the service, would recommend to friends, if i had any!

Originally Posted by Xclusivfear View Post
    Very cheap and great service! Very quick response. modding was done very quick. I definitely vouch for Jesse!

Originally Posted by C19N View Post
    Very clear and quick transaction highly suggested awesome guy for the price!

Originally Posted by a5m1ffy View Post
    Amazingly fast response from Jesse. Couldn't be more happy. 1000% recommend for his services.

Originally Posted by Bayman5555 View Post
    Fast and easy service, would recommend.

Originally Posted by KrisOriginal View Post
    Once again good service

Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
    Fast Service and a nice lad thanks again man

Originally Posted by Pershad View Post
    Just got an account right now. Straight up guy answers right away and answers all questions. Couldn't be happier. Thanks man will def be back!

UPDATE: I figured out how to transfer finally after me being an idiot, READ what he sends good! and you'll be alright. but maaaaaan I was skeptical at first(I always am) but he's the real deal folks. for sure I'll be back!

Originally Posted by CheeseOG View Post
    Satisfied with my order.

Originally Posted by Cuentos View Post
    Thank you very much. Great Service!

Originally Posted by PrimalGod View Post
    Honest quick reply, satisfied with my service ordered Smile

Originally Posted by bird2124 View Post
    This man is great and 100% legit...recommend him to anyone!!!

Originally Posted by XzTz View Post
    100% legit, fast reliable, and very informative!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by naufaltsar View Post
    Vouch for this man, good services :yes:

Originally Posted by lip View Post
    Easy Contact and took no time at all. [Rate this seller!

Originally Posted by davy720 View Post
    great service replyed fast and easy to deal with would reccomend 100%

Originally Posted by davawnlee91 View Post
    thanks for the recovery dude, I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by aceslade117 View Post
    Awesome service. Quick and easy! Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Firmwares View Post
    Everything transferred except the invisible and stripper outfit which I think I messed up on accident, Unlimited fireworks also transferred which is surprising.

Originally Posted by FerventMoDz View Post
    Very good service! Purchased account and it worked!

Originally Posted by onemanindian View Post
    Been buying services from NextGenUpdate for a while now and I've never been scammed. This one is no exception. Jesse's service is quick and reliable, and most importantly 100% legit! Thanks man!

Got couple of my accounts modded, all of them work perfectly. I recommend this modder. Smile

Originally Posted by PrOFeSSoR View Post
    His account said he was sleeping. He was quick to respond and helped me get what I wanted!

Originally Posted by Pershad View Post
    The first time around I was amazed. He's quick to reply compared to others And I'm sure ill be amazed this time around as well and as always I'll post how it goes after!

Originally Posted by madrid View Post
    100% Legit. Modded my existing psn account in like 20 min. really recommend her. Thanks Again for the Mod Smile

Originally Posted by moocobra View Post
    Just bought from xJustJesse. He was very nice and helped me complete my transaction step-by-step! The price was very inexpensive and reasonable! I definitely see myself buying from him again! You have my business!

~Moocobra

Originally Posted by FerventMoDz View Post
    Awesome accounts thanks!

Originally Posted by MickeyJ112087 View Post
    this guy is great at communication and quick responses, understandable and patient, KUDOS!

Originally Posted by gyogon View Post
    Vouch, fast and reliable!

Originally Posted by AgariChan View Post
    Fast, cheap and reliable!

Originally Posted by taynigh View Post
    I've gotten all of my accounts from xjustjesse, trusted source for a great modded account******************

Originally Posted by Guy668 View Post
    Top Notch Modding service. Transfer are closed to being patched so get your accounts ASAP!!!!

Originally Posted by DamocIes View Post
    My service was completed in a mere of time and I am very satisfied on how nice he treated me while I was purchasing. If you're looking to purchase a great service, I recommend purchasing from him. I'm looking forward on buying more accounts before the transferring shuts down

Page 5:
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by DamocIes View Post
    Bought another account and completed in a mere of time, very satisfied with his service Smile

Originally Posted by Bil786 View Post
    this guy is the best, second time buying from him, no problems it only took 20 min and he was done. give this guy 10/10, very good service,

Originally Posted by richman02 View Post
    Just bought 2 accounts gave me a very good deal

Originally Posted by TxcticaLx View Post
    So so so sooooo much love for Jesse! Prompt and fast, has been since I used to do recoveries and always looks after his customers, wouldn't go to anyone else but him <3 Thanks brother

Originally Posted by ImAzura View Post
    Super quick reply and turnover rate. Would definitely recommend!

Originally Posted by x3ndless View Post
    Super nice guy, and he was able to answer all of my questions

Purchased almost 100 Accounts from him past 2-3 Months. He does them really quick as well. Amazing modder will definitely buy from him again in the coming future. All the accounts transfered easily without any problems. Smile

Originally Posted by TheGermanKidd View Post
    Fast and legit service Smile
    Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by CptBlackfuzz View Post
    Good service 100% Legit

Originally Posted by Longbow View Post
    Awesome service
    Can't go wrong using him. Gave sound advice and did the job in under half the time.
    Most definitely recommended

Originally Posted by shvwti View Post
    The transaction went very smoothly and a super nice guy!

Originally Posted by TheMeganRevolut View Post
    OMG! Thanks! I got my things! And cheap it is! Thanks <3

Originally Posted by cheifdrew0554 View Post
    Very satisfied with this service! fast and easy!

Originally Posted by xDeathReaper View Post
    Good services! Nice guy! Everything i asked! THNX!

Originally Posted by XXCodModzZFTLXx View Post
    Great service! Very fast and very nice guy! Smile

Originally Posted by Scouser94 View Post
    Was done very quick... answered all the questions I had and would recommend to others, will use again if needed!

Originally Posted by xDeathReaper View Post
    Nice man! Great service!

Originally Posted by NinjaBobo215 View Post
    Fast Service, Responded To My Questions. Would Definitely Recommend. Very Reliable And Trusted.

Originally Posted by Bulletofpassion View Post
    very trust worthy guy fast process worth the price will refer him to friends in the future

Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    This guy is literally a God, fast and reliable service. I recommend this guy for his fast and solid service.

Originally Posted by corrosiveone View Post
    Very professional and fast, wouldn't recommend anyone else over JesseP

Originally Posted by corrosiveone View Post
    Just wanted to leave an additional if anyone is looking along the forum for a service.

I added JesseP on Discord and was contacted back about an hour later... Described what I was looking to do and if you're wondering yes you can do a new account or mod your existing one.
    Sent off my payment and within about 20 minutes or so he responded back that it was done.

Logged in and sure enough everything I wanted was setup exactly as requested, the guy is legit and professional.
    If you're worried about who you have do this I an assure you JesseP was hands down the easiest and fastest to work with and quite trust worthy.

Thanks again!
    Have a great day.

Originally Posted by DaveyMartini View Post
    Beautiful. Wonderful. Perfect. What else do you you need? Nothing. This is it.

Originally Posted by doxapro View Post
    Very nice service , first time but satisfied :-) hope to deal again

Originally Posted by IzLenny View Post
    Nice guy, friendly, kind, helpfull and fast working Smile

Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 12-05-2018 at 01:59 PM.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to OfficialJesseP For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 10-08-2015, 05:30 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Can i buy
  4. 10-08-2015, 03:32 PM
    OfficialJesseP
    Proud Canadian
    OfficialJesseP
    Proud Canadian
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 1000 View Post
    Can i buy

Yes i'll PM you my PayPal email and after i get the money you let me know what you want and your PSN login info Smile
  5. 10-08-2015, 05:01 PM
    Gryphus
    Former Super Moderator
    Gryphus
    Former Super Moderator
    NextGenUpdate
    Best of luck to your service Tiphat
  6. 10-08-2015, 08:54 PM
    OfficialJesseP
    Proud Canadian
    OfficialJesseP
    Proud Canadian