Post: GTA V PS3 Professional Police Agency Now Hiring Modders!
07-23-2015, 02:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Los Santos Role Play Agency is a full service modern day role-play clan that seeks to employ only the best individuals that will protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos. This Agency contains a number of elite members specially trained to handle every day role-playing scenarios. We here take pride in all we do. This clan was established to give Play Station 3 member the ability to show their interest and passion towards Law Enforcement. This clan basically focuses on the perspective of a Law Enforcement Officer however, we do focus on the everyday life of a civilian as well. We here allow members to experiences leadership and responsibility. We strive for upward mobility and growth in your role playing career. Operating on Grand Theft Auto 5 sfor Play Station 3. We encourage you to join and become apart of Los Santos Role Play today!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to TriggaJassae25 for this useful post:

dolby1, tyman1294
07-23-2015, 04:03 AM #2
Devious
Treasure hunter
Good luck ! Smile
07-23-2015, 07:04 PM #3
Clandestino
Modding Enthousiast
this made me very curious Smile

sounds like a load of fun...
07-23-2015, 07:19 PM #4
Its Of loads of fun tied in with professionalism
07-23-2015, 09:54 PM #5
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
It's just a shame that in the scope of the game, they had to make it so one-sided and two-dimensional in terms of LE - Like with many things in the game that have some kind of plot or similar effect on the game, they are at best plot devices not used in GTA:O

Surely, in any sane sense, a player should be able to go the other way and do Police work (GTA IV had the vigilantism version), likewise use the rigs and do transporting and suchlike as an aspect rather than detached RP.

So good luck and i hope you get some decent take up - it would actually be nice to have to outrun some human police for a change, like you had to if you ferked up in TDU2.
07-23-2015, 11:11 PM #6
Originally posted by TriggaJassae25 View Post
The Los Santos Role Play Agency is a full service modern day role-play clan that seeks to employ only the best individuals that will protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos. This Agency contains a number of elite members specially trained to handle every day role-playing scenarios. We here take pride in all we do. This clan was established to give Play Station 3 member the ability to show their interest and passion towards Law Enforcement. This clan basically focuses on the perspective of a Law Enforcement Officer however, we do focus on the everyday life of a civilian as well. We here allow members to experiences leadership and responsibility. We strive for upward mobility and growth in your role playing career. Operating on Grand Theft Auto 5 sfor Play Station 3. We encourage you to join and become apart of Los Santos Role Play today!

i was in this clan, its fun but i don't have time to play anymore Dave Smile
07-24-2015, 05:14 AM #7
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TriggaJassae25 View Post
The Los Santos Role Play Agency is a full service modern day role-play clan that seeks to employ only the best individuals that will protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos. This Agency contains a number of elite members specially trained to handle every day role-playing scenarios. We here take pride in all we do. This clan was established to give Play Station 3 member the ability to show their interest and passion towards Law Enforcement. This clan basically focuses on the perspective of a Law Enforcement Officer however, we do focus on the everyday life of a civilian as well. We here allow members to experiences leadership and responsibility. We strive for upward mobility and growth in your role playing career. Operating on Grand Theft Auto 5 sfor Play Station 3. We encourage you to join and become apart of Los Santos Role Play today!

I will donate some cop uniforms if you are interested. Let me know. Thanks
07-24-2015, 06:10 AM #8
Hello There, Is there a way we can chat about this in a PS3 Chat Setting, Or Via Skype if you have it? Note: I also have zello
07-24-2015, 06:10 AM #9
Thanks For The Support!
07-24-2015, 02:45 PM #10
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
Ah what the hell, maybe i might dust off the PS3 again and give this a shot .....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo