Post: [URGENT] [job offer] looking for mission developer, 350£
02-23-2016, 03:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,

we are a digital agency from a middle of europe and we are looking for another member to our GTA mods developers team.
We are currently developing a car model for one of the biggest car manufacters and we will need to create a simple driving mission for it.
More details on "[email protected]".
If you are interested, please take it serious - NDA and a single-job contract signing is required.

Thank you, Tom
02-23-2016, 07:09 PM #2
zundappchef
Vault dweller
Originally posted by developer View Post
Hi guys,

we are a digital agency from a middle of europe and we are looking for another member to our GTA mods developers team.
We are currently developing a car model for one of the biggest car manufacters and we will need to create a simple driving mission for it.
More details on "[email protected]".
If you are interested, please take it serious - NDA and a single-job contract signing is required.

Thank you, Tom

more information sir

for ps3 ps4 pc xbox360 xbox one ? Mystery

it can only be done for pc as far as i know
and i tried allot of ways to do it on the ps3

and depending on how its gonna go for pay

make this clear

and its teribly strange that ur not trying to do this with grand tursimo as that engine is waaaaay beter for cars
02-23-2016, 07:09 PM #3
star2000
Little One
where is the difficulty
02-23-2016, 07:57 PM #4
Hey @zundappchef,
as I mentioned in the previous info - it's a interal project for one of our clients (car manufacturer). We are currently developing a 3D model of a flagship vehicle model which would be available in the local game GTA V. We have a developer, who is preparing a model and sound track of a car, which should be done in a few days. After that we will need to create a simple driving mission for this car o show its abilities. For this mission we have a script and a "usecase" with some draw scenes for better presentation.

Because it's a paid project, the mission needts to be in top quality, so if you're able to develop this, it would be great.

There is a 350 GBP reward for creating a mission. All details, project documentation and other is strictly confidential, so first i'll need to sign a NDA (non-dislosure-agreement).

Gran Turismo version of their car is also planned, but first we should make this one Smile

If you don't mind, it'll be much easier for me to move this conversation to e-mail - if you're interested in cooperation, please send me an e-mail.

Thank you!
02-23-2016, 08:03 PM #5
@star2000 Please, if you're interested in cooperation, send me an e-mail. First, we need to sign the NDA - after that I can reveal all detail information about the project.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo