07-09-2016, 02:09 PM #1
Bodge1993
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GTA 5 car meets and cruise's. We try and keep it clean and any people that shoot, blow up, deliberately crash into people are kicked and banned. I'm trying to get decent crew of people so we can have car meets all the time! Any car any style. Please have repect for other players and there tastes, if you would like to part of this add me on Xbox live. Gamer tag Bodge1993 and my brother Ohhhigz I'm more into car park meets all over los santos drag racing and drifting also a massive scene here. My crew is still under maintenance and you will be sent a invitation once we know you are trustworthy and respectful. I'm spreading the word everywhere so please get your friends and let's join together to make the biggest car events on Xbox one!! Thanks to m you all and hope to be cruising with you's all!

Peace.

Ohhhigz

Bodge1993
09-06-2016, 09:46 AM #2
Originally posted by Bodge1993 View Post
GTA 5 car meets and cruise's. We try and keep it clean and any people that shoot, blow up, deliberately crash into people are kicked and banned. I'm trying to get decent crew of people so we can have car meets all the time! Any car any style. Please have repect for other players and there tastes, if you would like to part of this add me on Xbox live. Gamer tag Bodge1993 and my brother Ohhhigz I'm more into car park meets all over los santos drag racing and drifting also a massive scene here. My crew is still under maintenance and you will be sent a invitation once we know you are trustworthy and respectful. I'm spreading the word everywhere so please get your friends and let's join together to make the biggest car events on Xbox one!! Thanks to m you all and hope to be cruising with you's all!

Peace.

Ohhhigz

Bodge1993

Add me please im new to the xbox1 and i have clean cars . My namer tag is

Skunk2CRX TypeR

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo