08-18-2018, 09:13 PM #1
G1zzy
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don’t wanna grind for money anymore but I probably sound greedy. If anyone can help me with modded money it would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you can.
Last edited by G1zzy ; 08-18-2018 at 09:45 PM.
08-18-2018, 09:38 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by G1zzy View Post
I’ll probably sound greedy but I plan on getting a PS4 in the near future and don’t wanna have to grind for money just to enjoy GTA Online. So if anyone could help me with that on PS3 I would greatly appreciate it. I don’t know if I’m allowed to leave my user here so just reply if you can help and I will respond as soon as possible.

well you should have known already by now that GTA Character transfers have been discontinued for over 2 years now. so even if someone drops you money it wont matter. you will have to start from the bottom on PS4
08-18-2018, 09:42 PM #3
G1zzy
Gobble
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
well you should have known already by now that GTA Character transfers have been discontinued for over 2 years now. so even if someone drops you money it wont matter. you will have to start from the bottom on PS4

Well I guess I’ll just have modded money on PS3 then. If you can help just pm me. Thanks for the information.
08-18-2018, 09:43 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by G1zzy View Post
Well I guess I’ll just have modded money on PS3 then. If you can help just pm me. Thanks for the information.

Edit your thread asking for a ps3 money drop then. And I no longer mod on PS3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo