09-20-2013, 11:08 PM #1
odds_323
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

this car is worth 10 million dollars its not very fast but if you like style you should really consider picking one up
09-20-2013, 11:58 PM #2
I wouldn't buy it let's say your car blows up or something then it's gone forever and waste of 10million
09-21-2013, 12:06 AM #3
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by EOzMagic View Post
I wouldn't buy it let's say your car blows up or something then it's gone forever and waste of 10million

not if your a modder :vince:

The following user thanked x5150xiZombie for this useful post:

SweatyMidgets
09-21-2013, 12:14 AM #4
Originally posted by zombieman12
not if your a modder :vince:

True but I wanted to finish the game legit. That's the one thing that sucks about this game, your purchased cars don't come back. Makes you be way more careful with them
09-21-2013, 12:19 AM #5
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by EOzMagic View Post
True but I wanted to finish the game legit. That's the one thing that sucks about this game, your purchased cars don't come back. Makes you be way more careful with them

If I leave my saved car on the side of the road, does teleport to my garage? Or is it gone? I upgraded this fast as fuck car and I don't want to loose it.
09-21-2013, 12:45 AM #6
Originally posted by Jango View Post
If I leave my saved car on the side of the road, does teleport to my garage? Or is it gone? I upgraded this fast as fuck car and I don't want to loose it.

Sadly it is gone forever unless you reload the saved file. It's the one downfall of this game
09-21-2013, 12:53 AM #7
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!

According to the game manual; owned vehicles when abandoned go to the impound lot. Some people are not experiencing this; So far I have not had any issue with that feature, although I don't always get a text about my car being there.

Owned vehicles which are destroyed are supposed to return to player owned garage (not safe-house); This feature does not seem to be working at all, this is something I have experienced first hand on several occasions.

According to Rockstar's Q/A support page, they are aware of the issue.

The following user thanked Kidd Cold for this useful post:

Jango
09-21-2013, 12:59 AM #8
SeanVII
Little One

It will just be impounded u can get it back for $250 Smile
09-21-2013, 01:25 AM #9
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
i got a fucking Bugatti for franklin upgraded on my main ps3 (no mods) and then franklin gets a new house and a fucking lose it what the fuck rockstar can't wait for them to path shit like that gets on my nerves
09-21-2013, 01:32 AM #10
odds_323
Do a barrel roll!
yeah if i knew that i wouldnt have even bought the car and bought a property instead

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo