Post: 5 MINS i think all gta modders should see please take the time.
03-04-2016, 03:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GTA Modding 5 Mins that Will make yout think.

this video i felt like i needed to make because of all the dumb modders out there destroying the gta online for ofw players . please share this video....

For content creators ( youtube channels ) that wanna download and post this video . please do so . leave a link to this channel in your description . that will be enough ...

You can download this video here: You must login or register to view this content.

Please shread this.

Last edited by LostAndCramb ; 03-04-2016 at 03:27 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to LostAndCramb for this useful post:

alvinmp, Egzec, Miccus, Mrknuckles
03-04-2016, 05:11 PM #2
Vadar
Hurah!
Theres always dickheads, you'll learn that within time

The following user thanked Vadar for this useful post:

LostAndCramb
03-04-2016, 08:57 PM #3
Originally posted by Vadar View Post
Theres always dickheads, you'll learn that within time

thanks for your reply! i been modding for a long time and in gta games this is a big problem . all the modders keep fighting against eachother. and i have seen a number for threads Like this / GTA FREEZE TOOL LINK/
this is dumb.
03-04-2016, 10:39 PM #4
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by LostAndCramb View Post
thanks for your reply! i been modding for a long time and in gta games this is a big problem . all the modders keep fighting against eachother. and i have seen a number for threads Like this / GTA FREEZE TOOL LINK/
this is dumb.

Well alot of kids when they get there mods its effects they're ego to the point where they think there as so inferior to one another when they most likely don't even know what they are doing themselves. Plus you dont need to worry about any freeze tools being released here. They are not allowed.

The following user thanked Gryphus for this useful post:

LostAndCramb
03-05-2016, 05:35 AM #5
Egzec
Big Daddy
Something similar happened to me today. Some modder was spamming object attachment on other people (luckily he didn't do it to me) and I felt pretty bad for the non-modders as it started to freeze some consoles, so I started spamming Wipeout on the abusive modder with LTS (Wipeout is getting rammed with an exploding ambulance) and eventually both of our consoles froze... At least I stopped the massacre.

The following user thanked Egzec for this useful post:

LostAndCramb
03-05-2016, 06:19 AM #6
Ce4L
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by LostAndCramb View Post
GTA Modding 5 Mins that Will make yout think.

this video i felt like i needed to make because of all the dumb modders out there destroying the gta online for ofw players . please share this video....

For content creators ( youtube channels ) that wanna download and post this video . please do so . leave a link to this channel in your description . that will be enough ...

You can download this video here: You must login or register to view this content.

Please shread this.

Welcome to GTA5 Online ps3 version

The following user thanked Ce4L for this useful post:

LostAndCramb
03-05-2016, 06:53 AM #7
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
Something similar happened to me today. Some modder was spamming object attachment on other people (luckily he didn't do it to me) and I felt pretty bad for the non-modders as it started to freeze some consoles, so I started spamming Wipeout on the abusive modder with LTS (Wipeout is getting rammed with an exploding ambulance) and eventually both of our consoles froze... At least I stopped the massacre.

yeah its crazy how they keep abusing
03-05-2016, 06:54 AM #8
Totally agreed man . and i am very happy freeze tools aint allowed!
03-13-2016, 03:25 AM #9
Im cex. Can I get lexicon
03-13-2016, 03:42 AM #10
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Basically here's my take on it, It's either little kids who just spam random stuff or immature people who don't fully grasp the power they have and only know/care about the most negative aspects of modding and how they can best use it to ruin peoples time online. I've always said it's modders like them that make people hate or fear modders and no matter how much you reassure them you're not like those asshats they base their feelings on their past horrible experiences where someone Aimbotted them until they quit or froze their system and there's not a damn thing you can say to convince them otherwise. I've even gotten so much hate simply for entering a BO2 Zombies lobby with my name flashing, i didn't even have my mic on either the guy simply blew a blood vessel as soon as i came into the lobby XD

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

LostAndCramb

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo