THREAD: Dos With VPN
  1. 12-10-2018, 12:42 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    I have a problem, although I connect under vpn some manage to Dos Me as they do? and how can I solve?
  2. 12-10-2018, 12:51 AM
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by modzmanager View Post
    I have a problem, although I connect under vpn some manage to Dos Me as they do? and how can I solve?

Because most vpns aren’t strong enough against advanced attacks. If you want to be almost unhittable you need to use a OVH. Any other vpns will get knocked off easily. And I’m gonna move this because this has nothing to do with GTA 5.
  3. The Following User Thanked Like For This Useful Post:

4. 12-10-2018, 01:38 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Like View Post

Because most vpns aren’t strong enough against advanced attacks. If you want to be almost unhittable you need to use a OVH. Any other vpns will get knocked off easily. And I’m gonna move this because this has nothing to do with GTA 5.

thanks for your immediate reply and sorry if I posted here but it happens to me on gta 5 online
  5. 12-10-2018, 01:46 AM
    NextGenUpdate

I ask anyway if you can put the ovh vpn link because I can not find it
    Last edited by modzmanager ; 12-10-2018 at 01:50 AM.

6. 12-10-2018, 04:40 AM
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator
    NextGenUpdate

I ask anyway if you can put the ovh vpn link because I can not find it

OctoVPN has ovh servers, you can try that.