12-10-2018, 12:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a problem, although I connect under vpn some manage to Dos Me as they do? and how can I solve?
12-10-2018, 12:51 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by modzmanager View Post
I have a problem, although I connect under vpn some manage to Dos Me as they do? and how can I solve?

Because most vpns aren't strong enough against advanced attacks. If you want to be almost unhittable you need to use a OVH. Any other vpns will get knocked off easily. And I'm gonna move this because this has nothing to do with GTA 5.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

modzmanager
12-10-2018, 01:38 AM #3
Originally posted by Like View Post
I have a problem, although I connect under vpn some manage to Dos Me as they do? and how can I solve?

Because most vpns aren't strong enough against advanced attacks. If you want to be almost unhittable you need to use a OVH. Any other vpns will get knocked off easily. And I'm gonna move this because this has nothing to do with GTA 5.

thanks for your immediate reply and sorry if I posted here but it happens to me on gta 5 online
12-10-2018, 01:46 AM #4

I ask anyway if you can put the ovh vpn link because I can not find it
Last edited by modzmanager ; 12-10-2018 at 01:50 AM.
12-10-2018, 04:40 AM #5
Rocket League <3

I ask anyway if you can put the ovh vpn link because I can not find it

OctoVPN has ovh servers, you can try that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo