04-11-2010, 07:19 AM #1
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, me and a couple of friends bought our website address but it will only work in the USA its like its limited i tried a proxy to make me a USA IP and it worked so what can i do sent a message to the host been waiting a a week for a reply. We need to the website up ASAP down to the server is currently reaching its finishing touches.

Smile^
04-11-2010, 02:37 PM #2
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Is it possible that it's being blocked because of your domain rather than the hosting? Or maybe it's being blocked for content? Is there any software on your computer or network that could be blocking it?

If not and the host can't/won't fix it, then get a better web host and ask for a refund. I offer hosting at You must login or register to view this content. (based in the US), or you can find thousands of other hosts via Google.
04-11-2010, 03:43 PM #3
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
Is it possible that it's being blocked because of your domain rather than the hosting? Or maybe it's being blocked for content? Is there any software on your computer or network that could be blocking it?

If not and the host can't/won't fix it, then get a better web host and ask for a refund. I offer hosting at You must login or register to view this content. (based in the US), or you can find thousands of other hosts via Google.

We have players from all around the world and it only works in the USA we are unsure why and need it fixed ASAP. Its an online forum that people can apply for In game jobs such as the police a roleplay server on SAMP.
04-11-2010, 04:02 PM #4
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
never knew that that wierd
04-11-2010, 05:02 PM #5
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
We have players from all around the world and it only works in the USA we are unsure why and need it fixed ASAP. Its an online forum that people can apply for In game jobs such as the police a roleplay server on SAMP.

I'd switch hosts then. Looks like you found a crappy one. Are you paying them for hosting or is it free? Just move somewhere else.
04-11-2010, 07:01 PM #6
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
I'd switch hosts then. Looks like you found a crappy one. Are you paying them for hosting or is it free? Just move somewhere else.

Give them a few more days to sort it out if not i will check out your website!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo