05-13-2010, 09:31 PM #1
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); YouTube is a video site where people can go watch and upload videos. In 2006 YouTube revealed that over 100 million videos were watched per day.

YouTube is massive, people have even stopped watching TV and go to YouTube for their entertainment. There is an endless supply of videos considering in July 65 000 videos we pay were being added.

In October 2006 Google bought YouTube for a whopping US $1.65 billion. That just goes to show you how valuable the YouTube community really is.

Now with all those videos being uploaded every single day, it isn't easy to get your video seen by thousands of people unless it becomes viral.

So in this article I will help you get your video seen. Well there are some important things to realise. Tags are how people find your video.

So when people search for something, if you have that tag on your video it will show up on the YouTube search. A tip for tags is to go to a similar video to yours that is getting a lot of views.

Look at what tags they are using and model them, change some, add some extras. That way when people search for those tags your video will come up.

WARNING: only use tags relevant to your video! I recommend only creating videos with great content if you're trying to brand yourself or a business.

The better information you give the more people will respect you and most likely subscribe to your videos. Another important aspect for getting YouTube views is the title.

The majority of people will only look at videos with titles that capture their attention. For example, controversial titles seem to work. A tip here is to search for other videos related to your video.

Then look at those titles and try to create a title that will stand out from the others. Next is the description.

Now not many people utilise this. If you are creating these videos to brand yourself or drive traffic to your site the number one rule is not to pitch. Just give good content and at the end let them know about your site.

In the description you can put your link to your website. I recommend that is the first thing you put in your description. Under that writ what your video is about.

The more detailed and the more you can use your tags when explaining what your video is about the better. This will help you not only get ranked highly in the YouTube search but your video can also be ranked in the actual google search.

Another way to get more views is to ask a question so people feel motivated to comment on your video. Now when you get a lot of comments, video responses to your video, ratings, favourites this is then picked up.

The more people talking about your video the more interesting it seems to be therefore you will rank higher - ultimately giving you more views.So try to encourage and much interaction with your videos as you can.

When you provide good quality and interesting content people will subscribe to your other videos. This means that every time you upload a new video everyone that has subscribed to your channel will be notified of your new video.

They liked your other video so they will most likely watch your new one. Keep them interested, the more views the better. It is possible to get huge amounts of traffic from your YouTube videos to your website.

The more people that see your video the more traffic you will get. Each and every video you upload will be there targeted traffic to your site.

I currently provide good content for internet marketing on YouTube, at the end I just simply say, to learn more information about internet marketing feel free to check out my blog You must login or register to view this content.

Make sure you promote tactfully, provide good information, I find how to's work very well. Then at the end of the video let them know about your site.

The ones who are interested will have a look. By the time they reach your site they are highly targeted leads and best of all you got them for free!

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo