Post: How to get a free domain ! [.COM / .NET / .ORG/ AND MANY MORE]
11-21-2011, 12:22 PM #1
GBish
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
First to start off, I TAKE NO CREDIT OF FINDING THIS WAY ON HOW TO GET A FREE DOMAIN, FOUND IT AND NOW GOING TO SHARE IT I will only take credits for sharing it with you guys and special thanks to "Kryptonite" for finding this.

Here's the TUTORIAL ! Thanks again to Kryptonite for sharing.

1) Go to: You must login or register to view this content. Scroll down and find the box where it'll let you register a domain. Press "checken".

2) If it says your domain is "vrij" it's available. Click selectie overnemaan en doorgan. Click a package you want and press "Nu Bestellen"

3) In a different window / tab, go to You must login or register to view this content. and fill in the strato page with the details from fakenamegenerator. For the Telefonnumber, make sure the area code is 020. Use your real e-mail though, so they can send you a verification e-mail. Fill out the rest of the information except for one box which doesn't need to be filled out. It doesn't have a "*" so it's not required. Click Volgende.

4) It'll take you to a review page, click Betaalgenam aaserpam or something like that. For reekingnummer, make sure that the first 4 digits are 8008 and then enter 3 random digits. Click Volgende. It'll take you to another review page. Go to the bottom and click Bestselling afslutim or something like that.

5) You've completed your order! Go to your e-mail and make sure you have an email from strato. In 24 hours or less, they'll send you another confirmation e-mail. Your domain will then be set up.

Enjoy
Last edited by GBish ; 11-23-2011 at 12:29 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to GBish for this useful post:

Ѕσυίτε, Chrom3D, Cien, NEKiSh
11-23-2011, 09:14 PM #20
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by 1029
Yes, i made two You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.

I tried with a .nl domain, but I don't see why it should not work...
11-23-2011, 09:23 PM #21
Ѕσυίτε
Little One
Originally posted by Clutch
Tried ZIPs/Postcodes from numerous different countries incl/ US, UK, Germany etc to no avail. Help please Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Have you used a NL postcode, it will most prob work as it did for me, its also a .nl site so that may help.
11-24-2011, 12:29 AM #22
GBish
Banned
This is the message you guys should get

Originally posted by another user
Dear Mr. Charles Daniel,

Thank you for your order a STRATO all-inclusive package.
Your order number is: 63338799

Your order confirmation / invoice will be within a few days via email.
On the invoice amount is charged to your credit card / account debited
After activation of your package. About you by e-mail.

Sincerely,

STRATO your team

-------------------------------------------------- -
STRATO AG
Pascal Straße 10
10587 Berlin, Germany
-------------------------------------------------- -
Board Chairman: Dirk Backofen
Managing Board: Damian Schmidt (Chairman),
Julien Ardisson, Christian Müller, Christoph Steffens, Rene Wien Holtz
Chamber of Commerce: Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 79450

Tip: This e-mail can not be answered directly.

For any questions please consult our team of experts. Our qualified staff will help you
more like a professional manner. Below is the link You must login or register to view this content.
our contact details.

This is automatically sent an e-mail: SW1000

- Forwarded Message Attachment -
11-24-2011, 08:44 AM #23
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by EnvyMeBro View Post
This is the message you guys should get

yea but they don't send me the second email :(
11-24-2011, 12:20 PM #24
GBish
Banned
Originally posted by fill0botto95 View Post
yea but they don't send me the second email :(

It said it should take a few days,* and if you waited too long try the thing again.
11-25-2011, 10:00 AM #25
Chrom3D
Big Sister
It said it should take a few days,* and if you waited too long try the thing again.

Waited since monday, but im going to give it a second chance.
11-26-2011, 05:44 PM #26
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
First to start off, I TAKE NO CREDIT OF FINDING THIS WAY ON HOW TO GET A FREE DOMAIN, FOUND IT AND NOW GOING TO SHARE IT I will only take credits for sharing it with you guys and special thanks to "Kryptonite" for finding this.

Here's the TUTORIAL ! Thanks again to Kryptonite for sharing.

1) Go to: You must login or register to view this content. Scroll down and find the box where it'll let you register a domain. Press "checken".

2) If it says your domain is "vrij" it's available. Click selectie overnemaan en doorgan. Click a package you want and press "Nu Bestellen"

3) In a different window / tab, go to You must login or register to view this content. and fill in the strato page with the details from fakenamegenerator. For the Telefonnumber, make sure the area code is 020. Use your real e-mail though, so they can send you a verification e-mail. Fill out the rest of the information except for one box which doesn't need to be filled out. It doesn't have a "*" so it's not required. Click Volgende.

4) It'll take you to a review page, click Betaalgenam aaserpam or something like that. For reekingnummer, make sure that the first 4 digits are 8008 and then enter 3 random digits. Click Volgende. It'll take you to another review page. Go to the bottom and click Bestselling afslutim or something like that.

5) You've completed your order! Go to your e-mail and make sure you have an email from strato. In 24 hours or less, they'll send you another confirmation e-mail. Your domain will then be set up.

Enjoy

I got the Confirmation. Then I clicked on it and it took me here. You must login or register to view this content.
It says it sent me and text to the number. :mad:
Last edited by Classy. ; 11-26-2011 at 05:47 PM.
11-26-2011, 06:31 PM #27
GBish
Banned
Originally posted by Zuey View Post
I got the Confirmation. Then I clicked on it and it took me here. You must login or register to view this content.
It says it sent me and text to the number. :mad:

Yeah you should received your first email when you ordered the package, it sends a code ... :dumb:
11-26-2011, 08:33 PM #28
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
Yeah you should received your first email when you ordered the package, it sends a code ... :dumb:

I feel so.... :dumb:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo