Post: How to use google.com as a database host! (100% uptime, no sqli, etc)
03-10-2013, 01:35 PM #1
Default Avatar
MLB
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Prologue

Here's a tutorial on how to use Google as a database host, click the table of contents and lets begin.

[multipage=Table of Contents]

• Introduction
  • Database Setup
  • Connect?
  • Authentication Script
  • Conclusion

[multipage=Introduction]

Just imagine, a database that has 100% uptime, is not open to SQLi, and is incredibly fast? Sounds too good to be true, but it's not!

This was an interesting topic that I looked into a few months ago when trying to create a secure authentication system. I figured, why not host a database on an already secure host, then not allow anyone to modify it unless they are logged into my Google account!? Thus, this idea was created and used by myself in several authentication systems for a few months. After a while, I found a faster and more secure method that allows you to do more within the scripts, but this overall works just fine. So I figured, why not share it! Nobody else does this anyways! Happy

I'm sure you've all used Google Documents by now, so I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about what it is. I'll leave it at, "You can create a spreadsheet".

In this tutorial, I'm going to show you how to create a BASIC authentication system. I've also divided it into sections and sub-sections so it's easier to navigate between topics.

Last edited by ᴋenny ; 03-10-2013 at 01:57 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to MLB for this useful post:

Jared, Mr Grumpy, Swifter

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo