Post: ★LEGIT★✔♛Full AutoPilot Method To Make $10-$20 A Day Easy!♛✔
04-05-2014, 10:11 PM #1
Eon
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LEGITFull AutoPilot Method To Make $10-$20 A Day Easy!

My Earnings After 15 minute setup and 8 hour Autopilot:
You must login or register to view this content.

Introduction:
First off, I would like to start this thread off by saying that I was one of those people that would try all the Auto Pilot methods, but could never get one to work. So when I tried this one and it worked, I knew that I would have to share it with you guys!

Step 1:
Register at Bubblews: You must login or register to view this content.
Register at HitLeap: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2:
Navigate to Bubblews and click SUBMIT.

Find an article online from a lesser-known source, and copy and paste. Take your time and make the article look professional, but not plagiarized, and add a picture.

*TIP* This isn't required, but I posted 10 articles (the daily limit) right off the bat. Not only does it get more viewers, but it will help you look less fraudulent later on.

Copy the links of your article(s) and save them for later.

Step 3
Download The HitLeap Viewer Application

Open the application, log in, then take your article(s) links and plug them into the website slots. Set the Time slider to the least possible time.

Navigate to the Traffic Exchange Tab. Then press Start, and let the program run in the background for an extended amount of time.

This will build up your Minutes, which are automatically used to generate views on your links.

I would recommend rotating out your links daily between the 10 posts, just to look less fraudulent.

Step 4:
The minimum payout amount is $50. I am able to achieve that in 1 1/2 to 2 days. This is a very repeatable process if you have VPN.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

The following 2 users say thank you to Eon for this useful post:

Angel., NGU Whale
06-04-2014, 12:41 AM #11
Ohh wait...am i supposed to put my article links ???Like this one?? " You must login or register to view this content. " ??? or what? HappyD
06-04-2014, 12:45 AM #12
Ohh okay!!now i get it!!!Aaaand can i use jingling and other traffic exchangers??
06-04-2014, 12:46 AM #13
couze i can run jingling and everything 0/24 Smile) Soo Smile)
06-17-2014, 02:43 AM #14
Originally posted by Metaton View Post
couze i can run jingling and everything 0/24 Smile) Soo Smile)

does this stilll workb
06-17-2014, 05:27 PM #15
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Eon View Post
LEGITFull AutoPilot Method To Make $10-$20 A Day Easy!

Introduction:
First off, I would like to start this thread off by saying that I was one of those people that would try all the Auto Pilot methods, but could never get one to work. So when I tried this one and it worked, I knew that I would have to share it with you guys!

Step 1:

Step 2:

Find an article online from a lesser-known source, and copy and paste. Take your time and make the article look professional, but not plagiarized, and add a picture.

*TIP* This isn't required, but I posted 10 articles (the daily limit) right off the bat. Not only does it get more viewers, but it will help you look less fraudulent later on.

Step 3

Open the application, log in, then take your article(s) links and plug them into the website slots. Set the Time slider to the least possible time.

Navigate to the Traffic Exchange Tab. Then press Start, and let the program run in the background for an extended amount of time.

This will build up your Minutes, which are automatically used to generate views on your links.

I would recommend rotating out your links daily between the 10 posts, just to look less fraudulent.

Step 4:
The minimum payout amount is $50. I am able to achieve that in 1 1/2 to 2 days. This is a very repeatable process if you have VPN.

First off you shouldn't post only referral links, post a normal link too. Second do you actually have proof of payout? and how long does it take to get a payout.
06-23-2014, 01:34 AM #16
Angel.
Banned
Originally posted by Eon View Post
LEGITFull AutoPilot Method To Make $10-$20 A Day Easy!

Introduction:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3

Step 4:

Thanks for this Happy Gonna leave mine run 24/7 and roll in the dough

Edit: 6 hours in and have made $14. I think my first purchase will go to HitLeap to get 50 website slots, and then just write a lot of articles. I believe that will be the way to make the most out of my time. Instead of a day and a half, it will be extremely short amount of time per $50. Smile

If any of you have tried this let me know how it went.
Last edited by Angel. ; 06-23-2014 at 06:31 AM.
07-03-2014, 11:09 AM #17
XFModz
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks Mate, works legit Smile
07-08-2014, 08:01 AM #18
Bubblews Glitch Exploit - 100% Working - Use It Before It Get Patched
I will directly come to the steps.

1. Register Bubblews here
2. After logging in click on "my hub" and click "submit"
3. Submit any article of your choice - {don't forget to copy link}
4. Download Mozilla firefox and add two addons Ipfuck & reloadevery
5. Press ctrl+t and open 5 tabs, type your article link in all 5 tab and press enter,
6. click right click, reload every - enable - enable all tabs
7. Profit $$$$$

Enjoy!!!
Last edited by NGU Whale ; 07-08-2014 at 10:17 AM.

The following user thanked NGU Whale for this useful post:

FaZz_TricK
07-08-2014, 03:51 PM #19
FaZz_TricK
* -={{{O_O}}}=- *
Originally posted by Whale View Post
Bubblews Glitch Exploit - 100% Working - Use It Before It Get Patched
I will directly come to the steps.

1. Register Bubblews here
2. After logging in click on "my hub" and click "submit"
3. Submit any article of your choice - {don't forget to copy link}
4. Download Mozilla firefox and add two addons Ipfuck & reloadevery
5. Press ctrl+t and open 5 tabs, type your article link in all 5 tab and press enter,
6. click right click, reload every - enable - enable all tabs
7. Profit $$$$$

Enjoy!!!

thanks it works! =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo