Post: ★LEGIT★✔♛Full AutoPilot Method To Make $10-$20 A Day Easy!♛✔
04-05-2014, 10:11 PM #1
Eon
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LEGITFull AutoPilot Method To Make $10-$20 A Day Easy!

My Earnings After 15 minute setup and 8 hour Autopilot:
You must login or register to view this content.

Introduction:
First off, I would like to start this thread off by saying that I was one of those people that would try all the Auto Pilot methods, but could never get one to work. So when I tried this one and it worked, I knew that I would have to share it with you guys!

Step 1:
Register at Bubblews: You must login or register to view this content.
Register at HitLeap: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2:
Navigate to Bubblews and click SUBMIT.

Find an article online from a lesser-known source, and copy and paste. Take your time and make the article look professional, but not plagiarized, and add a picture.

*TIP* This isn't required, but I posted 10 articles (the daily limit) right off the bat. Not only does it get more viewers, but it will help you look less fraudulent later on.

Copy the links of your article(s) and save them for later.

Step 3
Download The HitLeap Viewer Application

Open the application, log in, then take your article(s) links and plug them into the website slots. Set the Time slider to the least possible time.

Navigate to the Traffic Exchange Tab. Then press Start, and let the program run in the background for an extended amount of time.

This will build up your Minutes, which are automatically used to generate views on your links.

I would recommend rotating out your links daily between the 10 posts, just to look less fraudulent.

Step 4:
The minimum payout amount is $50. I am able to achieve that in 1 1/2 to 2 days. This is a very repeatable process if you have VPN.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

The following 2 users say thank you to Eon for this useful post:

Angel., NGU Whale
04-07-2014, 03:22 AM #2
Originally posted by Serial
LEGITFull AutoPilot Method To Make $10-$20 A Day Easy!

Introduction:
First off, I would like to start this thread off by saying that I was one of those people that would try all the Auto Pilot methods, but could never get one to work. So when I tried this one and it worked, I knew that I would have to share it with you guys!

Step 1:

Step 2:

Find an article online from a lesser-known source, and copy and paste. Take your time and make the article look professional, but not plagiarized, and add a picture.

*TIP* This isn't required, but I posted 10 articles (the daily limit) right off the bat. Not only does it get more viewers, but it will help you look less fraudulent later on.

Step 3

Open the application, log in, then take your article(s) links and plug them into the website slots. Set the Time slider to the least possible time.

Navigate to the Traffic Exchange Tab. Then press Start, and let the program run in the background for an extended amount of time.

This will build up your Minutes, which are automatically used to generate views on your links.

I would recommend rotating out your links daily between the 10 posts, just to look less fraudulent.

Step 4:
The minimum payout amount is $50. I am able to achieve that in 1 1/2 to 2 days. This is a very repeatable process if you have VPN.

Where is the payoff too?
04-07-2014, 10:39 AM #3
Nico
Banned
Originally posted by Serial
LEGITFull AutoPilot Method To Make $10-$20 A Day Easy!

Introduction:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3

Step 4:

Does this really works? Should i try this out? Great post btw keep going Smile
04-07-2014, 07:32 PM #4
Eon
Little One
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
Where is the payoff too?

You can get it to a Paypal account or a check in the mail!

The following user thanked Eon for this useful post:

04-12-2014, 07:14 PM #5
dgui123451
I am error
I only did three articles, is that fine?
Last edited by dgui123451 ; 04-12-2014 at 09:00 PM.
04-13-2014, 12:06 AM #6
dgui123451
I am error
I can't login to my account, i think they removed it
04-13-2014, 04:38 PM #7
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Here are my earnings so far:
So, hopefully I will get to cash out. Also guys, I would reccomend to use a webscript to spoof the referrer.
05-14-2014, 08:47 AM #8
did bubblews pay when you doing this?
05-15-2014, 02:50 AM #9
Anthony Cordero
Vault dweller
hey im using a mac and wine to run this program but im having issues with it like it'll start but it stays as this any suggestions?
Last edited by Anthony Cordero ; 05-15-2014 at 02:57 AM.
06-04-2014, 12:35 AM #10
Sooo what link am i supposed to put in hitleap? i have 500mins i have registred to bubblews too and made an article...so what now???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo