02-19-2015, 06:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

i will post more Vulnerable Sites later on and Dumps depending on how this post plays out.

The following user groaned IrishHacktivist for this awful post:

Davey
02-19-2015, 09:35 PM #2
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by IrishHacktivist View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

i will post more Vulnerable Sites later on and Dumps depending on how this post plays out.

May I ask what's the point of this? This isn't a hacking forum stare
02-19-2015, 09:37 PM #3
Originally posted by An0ny View Post

could help others.
02-19-2015, 09:39 PM #4
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by Crazii0710 View Post
could help others.

Doing what?

Posting a url with xss/sqli doesn't help much, you don't learn anything from it.
02-19-2015, 09:41 PM #5
Originally posted by An0ny View Post

In case someone wants to look into Vulnerability Analysis, it is not "Hacking"
02-19-2015, 10:12 PM #6
Default Avatar
An0ny

So.

Are you telling me, that when you use vulnerabilities to access a websites database and dump their users isn't called hacking? What's hacking for you then? rofl.
02-20-2015, 03:47 AM #7
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
You must login or register to view this content.

As soon as you start doing that on a server you don't own without permission from the owner, you're breaking the law, and it is hacking - pentesting is just a name people like you try to give it because you think the police will let you off if you ever phuck up and get v&. Pentesting/vulnerability analysis is done with permission from the owner of the server / the admin of the website, and it's usually a paid service.

Moreso, why are you doing this on a site for armed forces? Do you not have any damn morals?
Last edited by JB ; 02-20-2015 at 03:49 AM.

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

Dan
02-20-2015, 05:37 AM #8
Let me know when there's a reason I should care?
02-20-2015, 05:40 AM #9
Originally posted by JB
As soon as you start doing that on a server you don't own without permission from the owner, you're breaking the law, and it is hacking - pentesting is just a name people like you try to give it because you think the police will let you off if you ever phuck up and get v&. Pentesting/vulnerability analysis is done with permission from the owner of the server / the admin of the website, and it's usually a paid service.

Moreso, why are you doing this on a site for armed forces? Do you not have any damn morals?

I don't care if you call it Hacking or whatever, I target what I want and I email the Admin before Releasing, Don't approve of what im sharing; Simply dont view it or reply damn.
02-20-2015, 06:02 AM #10
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
I don't care if you call it Hacking or whatever, I target what I want and I email the Admin before Releasing, Don't approve of what im sharing; Simply dont view it or reply damn.

I guarantee you'd have released everything here before reporting anything. I'd love to see proof that you spoke with the administrators there because I don't believe a word you've just said.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo